Subject: ispell: Can’t find Hunspell dictionary with a .aff affix file

From: Claudio Bley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 11:28:24 +0100

Hi.

I am using hunspell 1.7.0 on NixOS. Ispell fails each time I try to
spell check a buffer with

```
Can’t find Hunspell dictionary with a .aff affix file
```

I have set (but I don't think this is relevant here):

```
  (setq
   ispell-dictionary "english"
   ispell-dictionary-alist
        ;; Please note the list `("-d" "en_US")` contains ACTUAL parameters
passed to hunspell
        ;; You could use `("-d" "en_US,en_US-med")` to check with multiple
dictionaries
   '(
     ("english" "[[:alpha:]]" "[^[:alpha:]]" "[']" nil ("-d" "en_GB-ize")
nil utf-8)
     ("deutsch" "[[:alpha:]]" "[^[:alpha:]]" "[']" nil ("-d" "de_DE") nil
utf-8)
     )
   )
```

Looking at the `ispell-find-hunspell-dictionaries` function, the
function seems to assume that hunspell reports a default dictionary path
including the `.aff` suffix.

If you don't happen to have a dictionary for the current DICTIONARY, LANG,
LC_ALL or
LC_MESSAGES installed, this results in the error above.

```
$ locale
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

$ hunspell -D -a /dev/null
SEARCH PATH:
.::/home/claudio/.nix-profile/share/hunspell:/usr/share/hunspell:/usr/share/myspell:/usr/share/myspell/dicts:/Library/Spelling:/home/claudio/.
openoffice.org/3/user/wordbook:/home/claudio/.openoffice.org2/user/wordbook:/home/claudio/.openoffice.org2.0/user/wordbook:/home/claudio/Library/Spelling:/opt/openoffice.org/basis3.0/share/dict/ooo:/usr/lib/openoffice.org/basis3.0/share/dict/ooo:/opt/openoffice.org2.4/share/dict/ooo:/usr/lib/openoffice.org2.4/share/dict/ooo:/opt/openoffice.org2.3/share/dict/ooo:/usr/lib/openoffice.org2.3/share/dict/ooo:/opt/openoffice.org2.2/share/dict/ooo:/usr/lib/openoffice.org2.2/share/dict/ooo:/opt/openoffice.org2.1/share/dict/ooo:/usr/lib/openoffice.org2.1/share/dict/ooo:/opt/openoffice.org2.0/share/dict/ooo:/usr/lib/openoffice.org2.0/share/dict/ooo
AVAILABLE DICTIONARIES (path is not mandatory for -d option):
/home/claudio/.nix-profile/share/hunspell/en_GB-ize
/home/claudio/.nix-profile/share/hunspell/de_DE
Can't open affix or dictionary files for dictionary named "en_US".
```

```
    ;; If hunspell-default-dict is nil, ispell-parse-hunspell-affix-file
    ;; will barf with an error message that doesn't help users figure
    ;; out what is wrong.  Produce an error message that points to the
    ;; root cause of the problem.
    (or hunspell-default-dict
        (error "Can't find Hunspell dictionary with a .aff affix file"))
```

Why is a default dictionary required at all? The function should be able
to work without one.

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.21,
cairo version 1.16.0)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: NixOS 20.09 (Nightingale)

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
nil
Quit
Mark saved where search started
Quit
funcall-interactively: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer ispell.el.gz>
nil
"en_US.UTF-8"
Quit
Mark set

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-emacs-27.1
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
 --with-cairo CFLAGS=-DMAC_OS_X_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED=101200'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  envrc-global-mode: t
  envrc-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  treemacs-icons-dired-mode: t
  pyvenv-tracking-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-controls-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  holy-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/magit-section-20201201.1702/magit-section
hides
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/magit-20201212.929/magit-section
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/spinner-1.7.3/spinner hides
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/core/libs/spinner
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/ht-20201119.518/ht hides
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/dash-20201215.59/dash hides
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/core/libs/dash
/home/claudio/.nix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides
/etc/profiles/per-user/claudio/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ox hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ox-texinfo
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ox-publish
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ox-org
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ox-odt
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ox-md
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ox-man
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ox-latex
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ox-icalendar
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ox-html
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ox-beamer
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ox-ascii
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-version
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-timer
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-tempo
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-table
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-src
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-protocol
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-plot
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-pcomplete
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-num
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-mouse
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-mobile
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-macs
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-macro
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-loaddefs
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-list
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-lint
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-keys
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-install
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-inlinetask
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-indent
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-id
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-habit
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-goto
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-footnote
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-feed
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-faces
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-entities
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-element
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-duration
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-datetree
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-ctags
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-crypt
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-compat
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-colview
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-clock
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-capture
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-attach
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-attach-git
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-archive
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/org-agenda
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ol hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ol-w3m
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ol-rmail
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ol-mhe
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ol-irc
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ol-info
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ol-gnus
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ol-eww
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ol-eshell
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ol-docview
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ol-bibtex
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ol-bbdb
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-vala
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-tangle
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-table
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-stan
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-sqlite
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-sql
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-shen
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-shell
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-sed
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-screen
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-scheme
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-sass
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-ruby
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-ref
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-python
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-processing
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-plantuml
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-picolisp
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-perl
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-org
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-octave
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-ocaml
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-mscgen
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-maxima
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-matlab
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-makefile
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-lua
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-lob
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-lisp
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-lilypond
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-ledger
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-latex
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-js
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-java
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-io
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-hledger
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-haskell
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-groovy
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-gnuplot
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-fortran
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-forth
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-exp
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-eval
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-eshell
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-emacs-lisp
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-ebnf
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-dot
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-ditaa
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-css
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-core
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-coq
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-comint
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-clojure
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-calc
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-awk
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-asymptote
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-abc
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-R
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-J
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/claudio/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20201216/ob-C
hides
/nix/store/5qbf833ac8f0nisipgw6kp03n22a1rls-emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe cl-print debug backtrace mmm-mode mmm-univ mmm-class mmm-region
mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-utils mmm-compat em-unix em-term em-script
em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl em-basic
em-banner em-alias two-column iso-transl org-eldoc evil-org ob-java
ob-groovy ob-dot ob-js ob-python ob-ruby org-download org-superstar
toc-org image-file envrc overseer pkg-info epl auto-compile packed
elisp-slime-nav flycheck-elsa flycheck-package package-lint finder
eval-sexp-fu mule-util smex evil-escape display-line-numbers move-text
elfeed-org elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib xml-query winner git-gutter-fringe+
fringe-helper whitespace bazel-mode bazel-util yaml-mode company-cabal
company-cabal-fields magit-gitflow magit-popup face-remap dap-python
importmagic epc ctable concurrent deferred treemacs-icons-dired
company-files company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-semantic company-template
company-capf company json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher
smartparens-javascript js lsp-svelte lsp-sqls lsp-yaml lsp-xml
lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala
lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf lsp-r
lsp-purescript lsp-python-ms lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-perl
lsp-ocaml lsp-metals view lsp-metals-treeview lsp-metals-protocol
lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-lua lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript dap-java
lsp-java request lsp-haxe lsp-haskell haskell haskell-completions
haskell-load haskell-commands highlight-uses-mode haskell-modules
haskell-sandbox haskell-navigate-imports haskell-repl haskell-svg
haskell-collapse haskell-debug haskell-interactive-mode
haskell-presentation-mode haskell-compile haskell-process
haskell-session haskell-hoogle smartparens-haskell haskell-mode
haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support flymake-proc flymake etags
fileloop haskell-customize lsp-groovy lsp-hack lsp-go lsp-completion
lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-elixir
lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-css lsp-csharp lsp-crystal
lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-clangd lsp-bash lsp-angular lsp-ada hi-lock
pyvenv sphinx-doc evil-matchit evil-matchit-sdk csv-mode sort
vi-tilde-fringe dap-mouse dap-ui lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-themes
treemacs-projectile treemacs-persp treemacs gdb-mi gud bui bui-list
bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button bui-utils lsp-lens
dap-mode dap-launch dap-overlays lsp-mode lsp-protocol ewoc
dash-functional bindat git-gutter+ auto-highlight-symbol evil-lisp-state
flycheck-elm flycheck-credo flycheck-haskell haskell-cabal haskell-utils
flycheck-rust flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck highlight-numbers
parent-mode highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters
smartparens-config smartparens-org smartparens-python
smartparens-markdown smartparens-text smartparens-c smartparens
yasnippet-snippets ember-yasnippets yasnippet editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch nix-mode ffap smie
nix-repl nix-shell nix-store nix-instantiate nix-shebang nix-format nix
restart-emacs desktop frameset ws-butler winum spacemacs-purpose-popwin
window-purpose-x imenu-list undo-tree symbol-overlay string-inflection
spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes diminish saveplace posframe popwin
persp-mode org-rich-yank org-projectile projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs org-category-capture merlin-iedit iedit iedit-lib
ivy-hydra ivy-avy hl-todo forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub forge-notify forge-revnote
forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic forge-post markdown-mode
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch let-alist
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils eyebrowse evil-unimpaired evil-textobj-line evil-mc
evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make
evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars
evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common evil-anzu anzu emr popup
editorconfig dired-quick-sort savehist ob-elixir org-re-reveal counsel
xdg swiper ivy flx delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir clean-aindent-mode
w3m-load orgit hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state which-key use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core hydra lv cus-edit
cus-start cus-load evil evil-keybindings evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window
evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core evil-common windmove evil-digraphs evil-vars bind-map
git-rebase ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util recentf tree-widget magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode git-commit transient magit-git magit-section benchmark
magit-utils which-func crm log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async server mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core rect treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility
treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks thunk treemacs-interface
treemacs-extensions treemacs-persistence treemacs-mouse-interface
treemacs-tag-follow-mode treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-tags
treemacs-faces imenu xref project treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse
treemacs-async treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-workspaces
treemacs-scope treemacs-dom treemacs-core-utils treemacs-macros
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization ace-window avy f pfuture inline
s color ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus ol-docview ol-bbdb
ol-w3m dabbrev org-clock tempo term disp-table ehelp ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator org-capture org-agenda
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig ol-bibtex org-attach
org-id org-refile nnir eww mm-url url-queue esh-mode doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif bookmark pp bibtex cl python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
ls-lisp ob-octave eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util ebnf2ps ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def
lpr ob-clojure calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
org-table org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum
shr svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader ob ob-tangle ol org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-keys org-compat org-macs
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs compile comint ansi-color ring info vc-git diff-mode
goto-addr thingatpt bug-reference autoload tar-mode arc-mode
archive-mode mm-archive message dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mail-utils gnutls network-stream
url-http url-gw nsm rmc puny url-cache url-auth url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns
radix-tree hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify cl-extra wid-edit
dracula-theme format-spec finder-inf ido-vertical-mode ido
core-spacemacs core-spacebind core-use-package-ext core-transient-state
core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump core-release-management
core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer eieio-compat
core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs ht dash help-mode
warnings package browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
password-cache json map url-vars eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs epg
epg-config core-command-line pcase core-debug edmacro kmacro derived
profiler easymenu core-hooks page-break-lines easy-mmode core-env
load-env-vars rx core-dotspacemacs advice core-emacs-backports
core-dumper subr-x spinner cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2775480 1515287)
 (symbols 48 116076 46)
 (strings 32 511203 227775)
 (string-bytes 1 16977586)
 (vectors 16 176584)
 (vector-slots 8 3299768 819394)
 (floats 8 3272 5904)
 (intervals 56 235369 44349)
 (buffers 1000 91))