Subject: Re: bug#45303: #45303 [feature/native-comp] building error on Windows

From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 20:09:09 +0000

"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Andrea and Pal,
>
> I haven't provide any copyright assignment and I am not sure
> copyright-paperwork exempt is applicable to this patch, as this patch
> is derived from the script provided by Pal.

Hi Kiong-Ge,

the copyright assignment is between you and the fsf, you can see the
CONTRIBUTE file under 'Getting involved with development' and 'Commit
messages'.

This change is sufficently small and simple to go in with the
paperwork-exempt.

I added a changelog for you tweaked one comment and pushed it as
433ae7b0a5.

Are we fine now with the compilation process?

Regards

  Andrea