Subject: Re: [bug#45298] [PATCH] gnu: openblas: Update to 0.3.13.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 15:21:49 +0100

Hi,

Greg Hogan <[email-masked]> skribis:

> For the core-updates branch.

[...]

> +    (version "0.3.13")
>      (source
>       (origin
>         (method url-fetch)
> @@ -3637,7 +3637,7 @@ parts of it.")
>         (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
>         (sha256
>          (base32
> -         "14iz9xnrb9xiwgj84j94mc74gg0zn2vsy9fmsijxxma1n7dck4w3"))))
> +         "09rx33yaa48lwsdd1yyvzfgfpzjmjzldkzgn751qbpqdp42ba8wj"))))

I get:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
sha256 hash mismatch for /gnu/store/01vmivah7fwf5q16zpbybnbq2mqrz9w2-openblas-0.3.13-checkout:
  expected hash: 09rx33yaa48lwsdd1yyvzfgfpzjmjzldkzgn751qbpqdp42ba8wj
  actual hash:   14jxh0v3jfbw4mfjx4mcz4dd51lyq7pqvh9k8dg94539ypzjr2lj
hash mismatch for store item '/gnu/store/01vmivah7fwf5q16zpbybnbq2mqrz9w2-openblas-0.3.13-checkout'
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Could you take a look and see if this is because the Git tag was changed
in place?

Also, ‘core-updates’ is now at 0.3.10 so the patch didn’t apply out of
the box.

Thanks,
Ludo’.