Subject: bug#45277: D-Bus crashes and DND errors

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 17:16:02 +0200

> From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 11:59:10 +0100
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> Juri Linkov <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > Nothing special.  globals.h is 2020-12-28 too, and no out-of-tree compilation.
> > Before making bootstrap (that I believe should fix this problem again),
> > I could try more debugging.
> 
> Yes. But I have no idea what. Since it doesn't seem to be D-Bus
> specific, I'd like if somebody else could join.

I'm happy to help if I can, but I don't think I follow your line of
investigation (perhaps because I don't know enough about Dbus).  What
made you think that this could be caused by outdated files in the
working tree, and how does "make bootstrap" enter this picture?
Please be sure to describe the evidence you collected that led you to
those conclusions.

Armed with this information, I will try to come up with some ideas.