Subject: bug#45272: [PATCH v3] gnu: gnome-builder: Disable jedi plugin.

From: Leo Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 12:50:01 +0100

As pointed out in #45272, it is broken.

* gnu/packages/gnome.scm (gnome-builder)[#:configure-flags] Add
-Dplugin_jedi=false.
---
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm | 3 +++
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
index 5a166d1b86..f90c0b92a6 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
@@ -11876,6 +11876,9 @@ libraries.  Applications do not need to be recompiled--or even restarted.")
                                "-Dplugin_clang=false"
                                "-Dplugin_flatpak=false"
                                "-Dplugin_glade=false"
+                               ;; XXX: This one has been shown not to work in
+                               ;;      <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/45272>
+                               "-Dplugin_jedi=false"
                                ;; ... except this one.
                                "-Dplugin_update_manager=false")
        #:phases
-- 
2.29.2