Subject: [PATCH v2] gnu: gnome-builder: Disable jedi plugin.

From: Leo Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 18:01:54 +0100

As pointed out in #45272, it is broken.

* gnu/packages/gnome.scm (gnome-builder)[#:configure-flags] Add
-Dplugin_jedi=false.
---
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
index 5a166d1b86..a533480b42 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
@@ -11876,6 +11876,7 @@ libraries.  Applications do not need to be recompiled--or even restarted.")
                                "-Dplugin_clang=false"
                                "-Dplugin_flatpak=false"
                                "-Dplugin_glade=false"
+                               "-Dplugin_jedi=false"   ; disabled due to #45272
                                ;; ... except this one.
                                "-Dplugin_update_manager=false")
        #:phases
-- 
2.29.2