Subject: bug#45214: guile segfaults on 32-bit big-endian targets

From: John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 23:02:47 +0100

Hi!

On 12/12/20 11:00 PM, John David Anglin wrote:
> Trying to bisect.

Bisecting lead me to this which I guess is just painting over the real
problem:

(sid_powerpc-dchroot)glaubitz@perotto:~/guile-git$ git bisect good
a68c80c747a2a8ec92fa84684ebd60b4ecb7ffa0 is the first bad commit
commit a68c80c747a2a8ec92fa84684ebd60b4ecb7ffa0
Author: Andy Wingo <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon May 11 15:22:29 2020 +0200

    Switch to baseline compiler for bootstrap/

    * bootstrap/Makefile.am (GUILE_OPTIMIZATIONS): Add -Ono-cps so that we
      use the baseline compiler when bootstrapping.

 bootstrap/Makefile.am | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
(sid_powerpc-dchroot)glaubitz@perotto:~/guile-git$

Adrian

-- 
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer - [email-masked]
`. `'   Freie Universitaet Berlin - [email-masked]
  `-    GPG: 62FF 8A75 84E0 2956 9546  0006 7426 3B37 F5B5 F913