Subject: bug#4521: bad URL reference in etc/TODO

From: MON KEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 12:53:38 -0400

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>  The current URL is:
>> (URL `http://groups.csail.mit.edu/uid/chi04.pdf')
>
> 404 Not Found

Yes, sorry. These work:
(URL `http://groups.csail.mit.edu/uid/projects/clustering/alisa_m-thesis.pdf')
(URL `http://web.mit.edu/noto/Public/thesis/alisa_proposal.html')

The paper referenced originally appears to have been
co-authored/advised with R. Miller as Thesis Supervisor. Per the URL
above the best I can gather the actual paper was a ME thesis e.g.
"Cluster-Based Find and Replace by Alisa Marie Marshall" of June 9
2003.

If the newly provided URL above is in fact a correct references to the
incorrectly referenced URL for the paper in the current TODO then the
URL I've provided should be referenced if only to correct the
impression that the paper's author was Miller _alone_.

>    Juanma

s_P