Subject: [bug#45167] [PATCH] gnu: emacs-elpher: Mention gemini in synopsis and description.

From: Kyle Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 23:56:45 GMT

* gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-elpher)[synopsis, description]: Mention
gemini support to help those searching for gemini clients.
---

  Elpher has supported the gemini protocol since v2.0.0.

 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 8 ++++----
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index 33b21f7fe3..5fc22a0a5f 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -22702,10 +22702,10 @@ (define-public emacs-elpher
            (lambda _
              (invoke "makeinfo" "elpher.texi"))))))
     (home-page "gopher://thelambdalab.xyz/1/projects/elpher/")
-    (synopsis "Gopher client for Emacs")
-    (description "Elpher is a full-featured gopher client for Emacs.  Its
-features include intuitive keyboard and mouse-driven browsing, out-of-the-box
-compatibility with evil-mode, clickable web and gopher links in plain text,
+    (synopsis "Gopher and gemini client for Emacs")
+    (description "Elpher is a full-featured gopher and gemini client for
+Emacs.  Its features include intuitive keyboard and mouse-driven browsing,
+out-of-the-box compatibility with evil-mode, clickable links in plain text,
 caching of visited sites, pleasant and configurable visualization of Gopher
 directories, direct visualisation of image files, jumping directly to links by
 name (with autocompletion), a simple bookmark management system and

base-commit: d677f3d6231d352fdb65b70f67d85fb5744e912c
-- 
2.29.2.576.ga3fc446d84