Subject: bug#45163: closed (Re: bug#45163: 28.0.50; (dbus-error "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" "Call timed out"))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 10:39:02 +0000

Your bug report

#45163: 28.0.50; (dbus-error "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" "Call timed out")

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
45163: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=45163
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#45163: 28.0.50; (dbus-error "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" "Call timed out")
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 11:37:41 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

"Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Basil,

> LGTM, thanks.

Thanks for the feedback.

> Just curious: why the shorter timeout, and why so short (from 25s to
> 1s)?

If the D-Bus call doesn't get any response, it would block Emacs for
that time (25 seconds). And my experience is, that D-Bus is much more
responsive than 1 second, if everything goes normal.

@Jean: I'm closing the bug, because I believe it fixes the issue. If you
find that it doesn't, pls reopen.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 28.0.50; (dbus-error "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" "Call timed out")
From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 20:01:06 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I am filling my disk with:

cat /dev/zero > empty

while doing so, this error came up.

  signal(dbus-error ("org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" "Call timed out"))
  dbus-call-method(:system "org.freedesktop.UPower" "/org/freedesktop/UPower" "org.freedesktop.UPower" "EnumerateDevices")
  battery--upower-devices()
  battery-upower()
  battery-update()
  battery-update-handler()
  apply(battery-update-handler nil)
  timer-event-handler([t 24530 7906 666546 60 battery-update-handler nil nil 987000])

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.8, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-11-25 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 30c437752df0a3a9410f1249fa0f237110811af2
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11907000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs --with-modules
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  dired-launch-mode: t
  hpath:find-file-urls-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  helm-ff-cache-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Programming/git/emacs-libpq/test hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/test
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-cf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.17/rcd-cf
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-password hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-password-1.1/rcd-password
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-translations hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-translations-1.3/rcd-translations
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-1.18/rcd-db
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db-init hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-init-1.10/rcd-db-init
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-utilities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.33/rcd-utilities
~/Programming/git/emacs-libvterm/vterm hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-0.0.1/vterm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/packages/printing hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/printing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-gnus hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-src hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-keys hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-w3m hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-num hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-info hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-list hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-eshell hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-eshell hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-docview hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-eww hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-install hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-table hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-id hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-version hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-mhe hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-irc hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-rmail hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-element hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-goto hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-tempo hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-attach-git hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200908.1428/sasl hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl

Features:
(shadow mailalias emacsbug sendmail help-fns radix-tree cl-print debug
backtrace dired-aux dired-launch bookmark pp ol-w3m ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info org-id org-refile ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search
eieio-opt cl-extra speedbar ezimage dframe ol-eww eww xdg url-queue
thingatpt mm-url ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ob-dot ob-lisp ob-perl ob-scheme ob-shell
ob-sql ob-ditaa ob-plantuml timeclock symon paren scroll-all savehist
saveplace immortal-scratch hl-line elec-pair time battery cus-start
cus-load festival bbdb bbdb-site timezone mutt-tools maildir qp
maildir-index dash s noflet cl-indent dotassoc kv gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml
mailabbrev gmm-utils gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit mm-view mml-smime
mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mail-utils smime dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailheader windmove
rcd-cf chart rcd-db helm-mode helm-files tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell parse-time iso8601
ls-lisp helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
wgrep-helm wgrep grep compile text-property-search helm-regexp
helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm async-bytecomp
helm-global-bindings helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match
helm-lib async time-stamp rcd-db-init skeleton pq rcd-sent-folder
rcd-password rcd-utilities ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
color persistent-scratch gold-price units edmacro kmacro hyperbole
hinit hibtypes hib-doc-id klink hib-kbd hib-debbugs hib-social
hsys-www hib-org hsys-org org-element avl-tree generator org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func hactypes hui-mini hui hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs
hui-menu hyrolo-menu hui-jmenu noutline outline hmouse-sh hmouse-drv
hypb locate dired dired-loaddefs hui-window pulse hycontrol hsettings
hui-em-but hyrolo hmail hbut view hact hpath hhist hbdata htz
cal-julian cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs hbmap hmoccur help-mode
hui-select hvar set hversion hload-path hyperbole-autoloads
kotl-autoloads tex-site gnu-elpa-features helm-easymenu cl finder-inf
easy-mmode sly-autoloads info package easymenu browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face
macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 340044 9352)
 (symbols 48 35798 0)
 (strings 32 125477 2708)
 (string-bytes 1 4512218)
 (vectors 16 52880)
 (vector-slots 8 644270 18499)
 (floats 8 466 137)
 (intervals 56 1931 198)
 (buffers 984 11))

-- 
Thanks,
Jean Louis
⎔ λ 🄯 𝍄 𝌡 𝌚