Subject: bug#45163: 28.0.50; (dbus-error "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" "Call timed out")

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 20:01:06 +0300

I am filling my disk with:

cat /dev/zero > empty

while doing so, this error came up.

  signal(dbus-error ("org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" "Call timed out"))
  dbus-call-method(:system "org.freedesktop.UPower" "/org/freedesktop/UPower" "org.freedesktop.UPower" "EnumerateDevices")
  battery--upower-devices()
  battery-upower()
  battery-update()
  battery-update-handler()
  apply(battery-update-handler nil)
  timer-event-handler([t 24530 7906 666546 60 battery-update-handler nil nil 987000])

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.8, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-11-25 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 30c437752df0a3a9410f1249fa0f237110811af2
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11907000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs --with-modules
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  dired-launch-mode: t
  hpath:find-file-urls-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  helm-ff-cache-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Programming/git/emacs-libpq/test hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/test
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-cf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.17/rcd-cf
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-password hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-password-1.1/rcd-password
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-translations hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-translations-1.3/rcd-translations
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-1.18/rcd-db
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db-init hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-init-1.10/rcd-db-init
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-utilities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.33/rcd-utilities
~/Programming/git/emacs-libvterm/vterm hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-0.0.1/vterm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/packages/printing hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/printing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-gnus hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-src hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-keys hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-w3m hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-num hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-info hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-list hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-eshell hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-eshell hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-docview hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-eww hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-install hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-table hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-id hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-version hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-mhe hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-irc hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-rmail hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-element hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-goto hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-tempo hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-attach-git hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200908.1428/sasl hides /package/text/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl

Features:
(shadow mailalias emacsbug sendmail help-fns radix-tree cl-print debug
backtrace dired-aux dired-launch bookmark pp ol-w3m ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info org-id org-refile ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search
eieio-opt cl-extra speedbar ezimage dframe ol-eww eww xdg url-queue
thingatpt mm-url ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ob-dot ob-lisp ob-perl ob-scheme ob-shell
ob-sql ob-ditaa ob-plantuml timeclock symon paren scroll-all savehist
saveplace immortal-scratch hl-line elec-pair time battery cus-start
cus-load festival bbdb bbdb-site timezone mutt-tools maildir qp
maildir-index dash s noflet cl-indent dotassoc kv gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml
mailabbrev gmm-utils gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit mm-view mml-smime
mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mail-utils smime dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailheader windmove
rcd-cf chart rcd-db helm-mode helm-files tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell parse-time iso8601
ls-lisp helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
wgrep-helm wgrep grep compile text-property-search helm-regexp
helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm async-bytecomp
helm-global-bindings helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match
helm-lib async time-stamp rcd-db-init skeleton pq rcd-sent-folder
rcd-password rcd-utilities ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
color persistent-scratch gold-price units edmacro kmacro hyperbole
hinit hibtypes hib-doc-id klink hib-kbd hib-debbugs hib-social
hsys-www hib-org hsys-org org-element avl-tree generator org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func hactypes hui-mini hui hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs
hui-menu hyrolo-menu hui-jmenu noutline outline hmouse-sh hmouse-drv
hypb locate dired dired-loaddefs hui-window pulse hycontrol hsettings
hui-em-but hyrolo hmail hbut view hact hpath hhist hbdata htz
cal-julian cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs hbmap hmoccur help-mode
hui-select hvar set hversion hload-path hyperbole-autoloads
kotl-autoloads tex-site gnu-elpa-features helm-easymenu cl finder-inf
easy-mmode sly-autoloads info package easymenu browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face
macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 340044 9352)
 (symbols 48 35798 0)
 (strings 32 125477 2708)
 (string-bytes 1 4512218)
 (vectors 16 52880)
 (vector-slots 8 644270 18499)
 (floats 8 466 137)
 (intervals 56 1931 198)
 (buffers 984 11))

-- 
Thanks,
Jean Louis
⎔ λ 🄯 𝍄 𝌡 𝌚