Subject: [bug#45161] [PATCH 0/1] Update go?

From: David Dashyan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 18:10:24 +0300

Yesterday I found packages that won't compile with curent guix's
go-1.14. Apparently 1.15 is the "stable" thing today.

I've updated go package locally but when I try to run './pre-inst-env guix
build --rounds=3 go' guix just spits out currently installed go-1.14 store
directories.  Am I right that this is not how it should work?  It supposed to
find the modified version in source tree, right?

When I do ./pre-inst-env guile - I see local wortree in front of %load-path
tho. Strange.

But I've tested it ;) builds and works.

Additional test file in 'for-each delete' is required for the reasons stated
in the comment above.

David Dashyan (1):
  gnu: Update go

 gnu/packages/golang.scm | 10 ++++++----
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: 0faef871784f4f88e622dd36b492f020387f7a5e
-- 
2.29.2