Subject: Re: bug#45159: 28.0.50; crash when no space on disk

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 00:23:23 +0300

* Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> [2020-12-10 20:14]:
> > Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 19:59:52 +0300
> > From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
> > Cc: [email-masked]
> > 
> > > Yes, please post the backtrace and any other details pertaining to
> > > this problem.
> > 
> > It is reproducible only if Emacs runs under gmalloc trace utils. Do
> > you need that?
> 
> Yes.  Once we understand the reason, we can think whether it needs to
> be fixed or not, but it's hard to do that without knowing which code
> crashes and why.
> 
> > Additionally I can see that if there is any package like
> > persistent-scratch, Emacs cannot be killed with C-x C-c as package
> > asked to be saved. There is no way to exit Emacs is disk space is full
> > and some package want to save data on exit.
> 
> That is also a bug.

Business of debugging makes my computer frozen. This time I have
attached gdb to Emacs and it did not crash. I could not do
anything. Operation interrupted and I could not do just nothin with
Emacs. xkilled it, and madde bt full which is attached. I will try
tomorrow again.