Subject: bug#45157: closed (Re: bug#45157: 27.1; DocView odt->pdf k (kill buffer and process) not defined)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 09:30:02 +0000

Your bug report

#45157: 27.1; DocView odt->pdf k (kill buffer and process) not defined

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
45157: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=45157
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#45157: 27.1; DocView odt->pdf k (kill buffer and process) not defined
From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
To: Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 10:28:53 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Vlad,

> Try visiting a docx file in DocMode. You will be presented with a
> message, saying "For now the following keys are useful: ...
> k -- kill buffer and conversion process, K kill conversion process"
>
> In fact, while K works as expected, k does not, k is not define.

Oh, indeed.  In 2015, the function `doc-view-kill-proc-and-buffer' has
been made an obsolete function alias for `image-kill-buffer' (which is
fine) but also the binding has been removed from the keymap but the
message hasn't been updated.

I've now bound `k' to `image-kill-buffer' which will kill the buffer and
the process (because `doc-view-kill-proc' is in `kill-buffer-hook').
The fix is in the emacs-27 branch and will be merged upwards.

Thanks for the report,
Tassilo

Subject: 27.1; DocView odt->pdf k (kill buffer and process) not defined
From: Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 16:36:34 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello, everyone

Try visiting a docx file in DocMode. You will be presented with a
message, saying "For now the following keys are useful: ...
k -- kill buffer and conversion process, K kill conversion process"

In fact, while K works as expected, k does not, k is not define.

Thanks,
Vlad

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.22)
 of 2020-08-12 built on z-mp.slackware.lan
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12010000
System Description: Slackware 14.2 x86_64 (post 14.2 -current)

Recent messages:
Preparing diary...done
Preparing diary...done
Preparing diary...done
Preparing diary...done
libreoffice \к\в\а\н\т\о\в\а\я-\л\о\г\и\к\а.docx&wait: finished.
Move: 1 of 1
Move: 1 file done
Type C-c C-c to toggle between editing or viewing the document.
k is undefined
DocView: process odf->pdf changed status to killed.

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
--program-prefix= --program-suffix= --mandir=/usr/man
--infodir=/usr/info --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-modules
--with-x --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --build=x86_64-slackware-linux
'CFLAGS=-O2 -fPIC''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  global-color-identifiers-mode: t
  erc-xdcc-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-sound-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-page-mode: t
  erc-notifications-mode: t
  erc-notify-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-identd-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-capab-identify-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  idle-org-agenda-mode: t
  gnus-dired-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  gdb-many-windows: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  pdf-occur-dired-minor-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-parser-state-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-edits-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  dired-hide-details-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-cmake-0.1/company-cmake hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20201028.136/company-cmake
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-ledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-num hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-num
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-duration hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-duration
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-awk hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-awk
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-tangle hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-tangle
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-id hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-id
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-calc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-calc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-element hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-element
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-perl hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-perl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-js hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-js
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-lilypond hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-lilypond
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ebnf hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-ebnf
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-mscgen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-mscgen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-scheme hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-scheme
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-exp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-exp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-beamer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-beamer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-agenda hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-agenda
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-clock hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-clock
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-ctags hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-ctags
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-sass hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-sass
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-R hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-R
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ref hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-ref
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-tempo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-tempo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-rmail hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-rmail
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-pcomplete hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-pcomplete
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-ascii hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-ascii
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-texinfo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-texinfo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-src hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-src
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-html hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-html
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-sqlite hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-sqlite
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-inlinetask hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-inlinetask
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-icalendar hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-icalendar
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-attach-git hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-attach-git
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-docview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-docview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-mhe hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-mhe
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-goto hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-goto
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-sed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-sed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-vala hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-vala
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-processing hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-processing
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-clojure hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-clojure
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-picolisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-picolisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-fortran hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-fortran
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-version hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-version
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-indent hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-indent
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-screen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-forth hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-forth
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-maxima hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-maxima
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-lua hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-lua
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-abc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-abc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-datetree hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-datetree
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-gnus hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-gnus
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-groovy hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-groovy
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-macro hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-macro
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-protocol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-protocol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-archive hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-archive
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-compat hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-compat
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ocaml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-ocaml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-core hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-core
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-attach hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-attach
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-octave hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-octave
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-install hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-install
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-bbdb hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-bbdb
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-crypt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-crypt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-publish hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-publish
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-makefile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-makefile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-asymptote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-asymptote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-lob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-lob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-keys hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-keys
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-dot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-dot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-coq hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-coq
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-list hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-list
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-eval hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-shen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-shen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-info hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-info
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-plantuml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-plantuml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-md hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-md
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-capture hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-capture
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-java hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-java
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-timer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-timer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-entities hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-entities
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ruby hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-ruby
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-loaddefs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-loaddefs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-mobile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-mobile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-feed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-feed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-w3m hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-w3m
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-python hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-python
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-gnuplot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-stan hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-stan
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-C hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-C
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-faces hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-faces
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-habit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-habit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-comint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-comint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-man hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-J hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-J
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-mouse hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-mouse
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ditaa hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-ditaa
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-hledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-hledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-colview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-colview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-io hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-io
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-eww hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-eww
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-lint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-lint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-bibtex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-bibtex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-irc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-irc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-css hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-css
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-sql hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-sql
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-shell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-shell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-matlab hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-matlab
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-haskell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-haskell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-macs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-macs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-plot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-plot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-odt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-odt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-refile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-refile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-footnote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20201111.1312/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/net/sasl

Features:
(shadow emacsbug ecomplete novice tramp-archive tramp-gvfs zeroconf
bbdb-mua bbdb-com org-archive ruby-mode term/xterm xterm cl-print debug
backtrace qp mailalias sort mail-extr cal-move tramp-cmds bug-reference
magit-extras time-stamp sh-script smie executable tramp-cache ffap
mm-archive gnutls network-stream url-cache rect misearch multi-isearch
eieio-opt pdf-sync pdf-annot pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history dired-aux
quail wdired ede/dired view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai
cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-iso face-remap bbdb-mu4e company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb init rainbow-mode color-identifiers-mode
python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat ls-lisp prettify-greek form-feed hamburger-menu tmm
erc-xdcc erc-track erc-spelling erc-sound erc-services erc-ring erc-page
erc-desktop-notifications erc-notify erc-networks erc-netsplit erc-menu
erc-match erc-log erc-list erc-identd erc-dcc erc-pcomplete erc-capab
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join manoj-dark-theme org-duration
semantic/tag-file macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep semantic/db-file
data-debug cedet-files org-eldoc ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win ol-docview ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-habit
sauron-ams-org sauron-elfeed sauron-identica sauron-jabber sauron-mu4e
sauron-twittering sauron-notifications notifications sauron-org
sauron-erc erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat erc-loaddefs
sauron-dbus sauron cl idle-org-agenda org-agenda org-refile org2blog
ox-wp metaweblog xml-rpc url-http url-auth url-gw nsm hydra lv htmlize
ox-beamer ox-org ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-fortran ob-shell
ob-latex ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom
geiser-base ob-C ob-plantuml org-tempo tempo org-protocol ox-youtube
org-ebib bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-dired mu4e desktop frameset
mu4e-org mu4e-main mu4e-view mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists mule-util mu4e-vars mu4e-meta
smtpmail-multi smtpmail sendmail khardel yaml-mode vdirel org-vcard ebib
helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color
ebib-reading-list ebib-notes org-element org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table org-keys org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
ol org-compat org-macs avl-tree ebib-filters ebib-keywords ebib-utils
ebib-db parsebib hl-line bib-cite auctex-latexmk tex-buf latex
latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex
auctex cdlatex texmathp bibretrieve bibtex-utils reftex reftex-loaddefs
reftex-vars bibtex flycheck-plantuml plantuml-mode geiser paredit-menu
paredit scheme-complete scheme lockywolf-helm flycheck-clang-analyzer
f90 magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode git-commit transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm
log-edit message rmc rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async shell
pcomplete vc vc-dispatcher flycheck rx dash flyspell-correct flyspell
ispell gdb-mi bindat gud hideshow foldout noutline outline company pcase
hippie-exp autoinsert ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ggtags etags fileloop generator xref
project ewoc srecode/mode semantic/senator srecode/insert
srecode/filters srecode/args ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect
ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar semantic/sb speedbar
sb-image dframe eieio-custom srecode/find srecode/map srecode/ctxt
srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/fields srecode/table srecode
semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode semantic/decorate/mode
semantic/decorate pulse semantic/bovine/c hideif cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/idle semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/dep semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base semantic/ctxt
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
eww mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util time-date thingatpt url-queue url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util puny svg dom djvu pdf-occur ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func
cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools pdf-view pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util advice format-spec doc-view jka-compr image-mode
exif ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr woman man server secrets dbus
ido-completing-read+ memoize minibuf-eldef ido xml locate arc-mode
archive-mode dired-x dired dired-loaddefs compile comint ansi-color ring
autorevert filenotify elec-pair display-line-numbers
display-fill-column-indicator hi-lock mic-paren shackle trace windmove
edmacro kmacro bookmark text-property-search pp savehist recentf
tree-widget super-save rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils diminish image-file cl-extra help-mode
xt-mouse use-package-ensure-system-package system-packages cus-edit
cus-start cus-load wid-edit use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core init-custom finder-inf tex-site
org2blog-autoloads slime-autoloads w3m-load info package easymenu
browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2102923 212756)
 (symbols 48 77621 2)
 (strings 32 421378 44800)
 (string-bytes 1 25696304)
 (vectors 16 156689)
 (vector-slots 8 2938955 205368)
 (floats 8 3977 1039)
 (intervals 56 186166 5769)
 (buffers 1000 158))

-- 
Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf)
(Laptop)