Subject: bug#45147: Org-like cycling in outline-minor-mode

From: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 20:53:49 +0300

>>> As suggested in bug#41198, here is a patch that adds
>>> two new options (disabled by default):
>>
>> With no objections, new options (disabled by default)
>> pushed to master.
>
> Skimming this thread, I'm not quite sure whether there's anything more
> to be done here?  The first message mentioned

There is still an unpushed patch outline-describe-bindings.patch in
https://debbugs.gnu.org/45147#18 that will enable outline-minor-mode
on the output of describe-bindings.  I waited when the speed of
describe-bindings will be improved in bug#45379, but maybe
this patch could be pushed nevertheless.

>> - outline-minor-mode-font-lock that enables outline font-lock in
>>   outline-minor-mode
>
> which does not seem to exist, but I'm not sure whether the second
> version made that unnecessary...

outline-minor-mode-font-lock was renamed to
outline-minor-mode-highlight.