Subject: Re: [bug#45100] [PATCH] gnu: emacs-modus-themes: Update to 1.0.2.

From: André Alexandre Gomes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 12:24:11 +0300

Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thank you! I applied your patch with the following changes:
>
> - I wrote a complete commit message,
>
> - I fixed the order of packages (you cannot deprecate a package before
>   the definition of the new package)
>
> - I relocated the home-page to https://protesilaos.com/modus-themes/
>
> - I expounded the description (in particular, it consists of full
>   sentences now).

Thank you Nicolas.  I will keep in mind these observations in future
patches.

> I'm now waiting for GNU ELPA to catch up so we can switch back to this
> source.

Right, I recall you mentioning that we should stick to GNU ELPA since
it's easier to maintain.  Let's keep in mind that the themes will be
part of Emacs in the next release.  At that point, Guix doesn't need to
package it anymore.

--
André Alexandre Gomes
"Free Thought, Free World"