Subject: Re: bug#45091: 27.1; M-x org-table-paste-rectangle

From: Naoya Yamashita <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 20:44:40 +0900 (JST)

Hi, I'm new on this thread, but I can reproduce tak's issue and I
tried to do bisect.

Finally, I got 5b45c269cda09fe46e110adb6f6767040f4ade59 is a
commit has a some problem.

I'm happy if this information could help you.

```
5b45c269cda09fe46e110adb6f6767040f4ade59
New jit-lock-antiblink-grace feature

* lisp/jit-lock.el (jit-lock-antiblink-grace): New defcustom.
(jit-lock--antiblink-line-beginning-position)
(jit-lock--antiblink-string-or-comment): New variables
(jit-lock--antiblink-post-command): New helper.
(jit-lock-mode): Tweak post-command-hook and
jit-lock-context-timer.

* etc/NEWS: Mention jit-lock-antiblink-grace

2 files changed, 81 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
etc/NEWS         |  7 ++++++
lisp/jit-lock.el | 75 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
```

---

Here is my bash script and do `C-c l` (org-table-copy-region) on
first table and `C-c ;` (org-table-paste-rectangle) on second table.
(~/dev/tmp/taks-file.tex have first tak's mention contents.)

```sh
make clean
./autogen.sh
./configure --prefix=$HOME/.local/head
make -j6
./src/emacs -Q ~/dev/tmp/taks-file.tex --eval "             \
  (progn                                                    \
    (setq truncate-lines t)                                 \
    (setq debug-on-error t)                                 \
    (require 'org)                                          \
    (require 'org-table)                                    \
    (orgtbl-mode)                                           \
    (global-set-key (kbd \"C-c l\")                         \
       (lambda ()                                           \
         (interactive)                                      \
         (org-table-copy-region (1+ (org-table-begin)) (- (org-table-end) 2)))) \
    (global-set-key (kbd \"C-c ;\")                         \
       (lambda ()                                           \
         (interactive)                                      \
         (org-table-paste-rectangle)                        \
         (set-buffer-modified-p nil))))"                    \
2>/dev/null
```

And here is my bisect log.
```
Bisect Log (14)
git bisect start 'emacs-27.1' 'emacs-26.3'
git bisect good 38564f8a664347c42f7614d9c91e0d49e4a073e8
git bisect good 825fd4d34165e5edc718a9df93838a410d25ea81
git bisect good 5c5c1b559313d06aab6516ff1b1acf1da3a01c7d
git bisect bad d7cd4ab7d948427104003f1d35cf52a4eac45d0a
git bisect bad 4b2c2faab83fe3b13430b837be7d450b5cd47caf
git bisect good 16ce6dbef279bda70b4d60b4d2d0aff008bfa5f7
git bisect bad 5063e38921de8cb872965abda32bcc6fd8894532
git bisect bad 4c933077157ba409d645f4649c8a3a8e534d53d5
git bisect good 096be9c4541329af259273fe604dc4f8669fbd8a
git bisect bad bd95d66ae97f3dcfe73b972de935e27e434e49be
git bisect bad 5b45c269cda09fe46e110adb6f6767040f4ade59
git bisect good 0e774d4f355b4f12a625da5ca9602d1ba876bcc1
5b45c269cda09fe46e110adb6f6767040f4ade59 is the first bad commit
```