Subject: Re: bug#45091: 27.1; M-x org-table-paste-rectangle

From: João Távora <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 02:42:29 +0000

> I apologize that the file I posted is NG.  Please try the following file
> as shown below.

Thanks, now I did reproduce... something.  I get the "Marker does not
point anywhere" error you describe, but also mentions to other broken
functionality, not only the "antiblink":

Error in post-command-hook (jit-lock--antiblink-post-command): (error
"Marker does not point anywhere")
primitive-undo: Marker does not point anywhereError during redisplay:
(jit-lock-function 772) signaled (error "Marker does not point
anywhere")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 1272) signaled (error
"Marker does not point anywhere")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 1772) signaled (error
"Marker does not point anywhere")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 2272) signaled (error
"Marker does not point anywhere")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 2772) signaled (error
"Marker does not point anywhere")

If I turn on debug-on-error, I also get the stacktrace below
on RET, which runs newline.
It seems the problem comes from "syntax-ppss", which is also
called from "antiblink". I cannot always reproduce this, and
often I can reproduce without needing the "undo".

I'll keep investigating: I still don't know which marker the message
is referring to.  It could be antiblink's marker, but it could be
anything else.

João

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Marker does not point anywhere")
  syntax-ppss()
  electric-indent-post-self-insert-function()
  self-insert-command(1)
  newline(nil 1)
  funcall-interactively(newline nil 1)
  call-interactively(newline)
  (let (orgtbl-mode) (call-interactively (or (key-binding "\15")
(key-binding [(return)]) 'orgtbl-error)))
  (if (org-at-table-p) (call-interactively 'orgtbl-ret) (let
(orgtbl-mode) (call-interactively (or (key-binding "\15") (key-binding
[(return)]) 'orgtbl-error))))
  orgtbl-hijacker-command-101(1)
  funcall-interactively(orgtbl-hijacker-command-101 1)
  call-interactively(orgtbl-hijacker-command-101 nil nil)
  command-execute(orgtbl-hijacker-command-101)