Subject: Re: bug#45068: [PATCH] Modus themes 1.2.0

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 22:00:15 +0000

Protesilaos Stavrou <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 2021-03-05, 17:11 +0000, "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>>>>> ++ Ideas and user feedback :: Aaron Jensen, Adam Spiers, Adrian Manea,
>>>>> +  Alex Griffin, Alex Peitsinis, Alexey Shmalko, Alok Singh, Anders
>>>>> +  Johansson, André Alexandre Gomes, Arif Rezai, Basil L. Contovounesios,
>>>>                                                           ^^
>>>> Hopefully Org's Texinfo export can one day be taught that this is not
>>>> the end of a sentence ;).
>>>
>>> Ah yes, I recall noticing that!  Can we circumvent it somehow?  Perhaps
>>> by omitting the space?
>>
>> Or the 'L. ' wholesale, but using @: as you've done is also fine ;).
>
> I preferred to keep the name the way you use it, so as to avoid
> ambiguity (though I would not mind if your doppelgänger was also hacking
> on Elisp!).

Don't believe what he says, he only wants to discredit me.

>> Following the discussion in:
>>
>>   https://gitlab.com/protesilaos/modus-themes/-/issues/162
>>
>> I'm preparing to update emacs.git to Modus version 1.2.2.  I just want
>> to clarify a thing here and there first, so stay tuned.
>
> Now version 1.2.3.  I guess you prefer the files over a patch?  I attach
> them.

Thanks, I've now pushed your original 1.2.0 patch and a new 1.2.3 patch
with you as the author to the scratch/update-modus-themes branch.  It
looks fine to me, so unless you see anything amiss I'll merge it with
master soon.

-- 
Basil