Subject: bug#45056: closed (Re: bug#45056: 28.0.50; lexical-let doesn't work with returned closures on nativecomp)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 22:22:02 +0000

Your bug report

#45056: 28.0.50; lexical-let doesn't work with returned closures on nativecomp

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
45056: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=45056
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#45056: 28.0.50; lexical-let doesn't work with returned closures on nativecomp
From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
To: "Mark A. Hershberger" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 22:21:13 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

"Mark A. Hershberger" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> My suggestion would be to close this bug an open a new dedicated one
>> when we a get a reproducer to investigate on?
>
> That's fine.  This can be closed.

Closing then.

Thanks for investigating this.

  Andrea

Subject: 28.0.50; lexical-let doesn't work with returned closures on nativecomp
From: "Mark A. Hershberger" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2020 13:16:06 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I have a function (mah/firestarter-sentinel) that is called from
make-process.  The make-process call looks like this:

    (make-process :name "rsync"
                          :buffer rsync-buff
                          :stderr rsync-buff
                          :command (apply 'list "rsync" args)
                          :sentinel (mah/firestarter-sentinel (getenv "REMOTE_HOST") post-cmd))

mah/firestarter-sentinal creates a lambda function and uses lexical-let
to make its parameters (host and post-cmd) available to the lambda
function that it returns to act as a sentinal.

Using eval-last-sexp on mah/firestarter-sentinal works, but loading the
function from a compiled file does not and results in the message:

    mah/firestarter-sentinel: Symbol’s function definition is void: host

Here is the function:

(defun mah/firestarter-sentinel (host post-cmd)
  "Sentinel function that will run the POST-CMD on HOST."
  (lexical-let ((post-cmd post-cmd)
                     (host host)
                     (rsync-buff (get-buffer-create mah/rsync-buff-name)))
    (lambda (proc event-type)
      (message (concat "post cmd: " post-cmd "\nevent: " event-type))
      (cond ((string-equal event-type "finished\n")
                (if post-cmd
                    (progn (message (concat "rsync finished, running "
                                            post-cmd))
                        (mah/firestarter-do-post host post-cmd rsync-buff))
                  (message "rsync finshed")))
          (t (if post-cmd
                 (progn (message (concat "rsync didn't finish normally, "
                                         "running anyway.  Check "
                                         mah/rsync-buff-name))
                     (mah/firestarter-do-post host post-cmd rsync-buff))
                 (message "rsync finshed with errors")))))))

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-11-29 built on silk
Repository revision: 6523b8401519a29ca0aefaf44c3dfa36f681f64e
Repository branch: feature/native-comp
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --with-xwidgets --with-gconf --with-cairo
 --with-json --with-nativecomp --with-imagemagick CFLAGS=-O2'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE
HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES NATIVE_COMP THREADS XWIDGETS LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: PHP//l

Minor modes in effect:
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  lsp-mode: t
  direnv-mode: t
  helm-ff-cache-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  firestarter-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/work/code/magit-gerrit/magit-gerrit hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-gerrit-20160226.930/magit-gerrit
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/mediawiki/mediawiki hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/mediawiki-20200718.1529/mediawiki
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/mediawiki/mediawiki-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/mediawiki-20200718.1529/mediawiki-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-beamer hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-beamer
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-faces hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-faces
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-install hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-install
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-icalendar hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-icalendar
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-attach hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-attach
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-element hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-element
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-processing hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-processing
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-C hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-C
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-latex hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-latex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-calc hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-calc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-tangle hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-tangle
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-macro hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-macro
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-plantuml hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-plantuml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-fortran hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-fortran
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-bibtex hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-bibtex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-mouse hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-mouse
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-irc hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-irc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-datetree hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-datetree
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-entities hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-entities
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ditaa hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ditaa
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-io hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-io
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-mobile hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-mobile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-lilypond hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-lilypond
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-eshell hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-eshell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-haskell hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-haskell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-lisp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-lisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-shen hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-shen
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-mscgen hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-mscgen
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-table hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-table
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-picolisp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-picolisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-groovy hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-groovy
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-bbdb hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-bbdb
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-footnote hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-footnote
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-lob hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-lob
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-J hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-J
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-R hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-R
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-attach-git hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-attach-git
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-latex hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-latex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-forth hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-forth
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-matlab hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-matlab
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-odt hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-odt
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-org hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-pcomplete hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-pcomplete
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-refile hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-refile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-plot hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-plot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-crypt hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-crypt
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-css hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-css
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-rmail hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-rmail
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ledger hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ledger
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-archive hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-archive
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-clojure hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-clojure
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-habit hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-habit
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-perl hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-perl
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-sql hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-sql
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-ascii hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-ascii
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-screen hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-screen
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-abc hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-abc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-keys hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-keys
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-texinfo hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-texinfo
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-eshell hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-eshell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ruby hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ruby
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ocaml hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ocaml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-scheme hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-scheme
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-core hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-core
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-man hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-man
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-list hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-list
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-dot hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-dot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-makefile hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-makefile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-docview hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-docview
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-shell hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-shell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-duration hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-duration
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ref hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ref
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-capture hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-capture
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-awk hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-awk
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-eval hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-eval
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-macs hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-macs
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-maxima hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-maxima
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-num hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-num
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-mhe hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-mhe
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-python hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-python
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-src hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-src
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-publish hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-publish
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-agenda hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-agenda
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-sqlite hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-sqlite
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-coq hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-coq
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-exp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-exp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-feed hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-feed
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-tempo hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-tempo
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-html hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-html
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ebnf hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ebnf
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-table hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-table
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-indent hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-indent
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-asymptote hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-asymptote
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-org hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-lint hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-lint
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-hledger hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-hledger
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-eww hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-eww
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-md hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-md
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-vala hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-vala
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-ctags hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-ctags
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-compat hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-compat
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-sass hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-sass
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-sed hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-sed
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-loaddefs hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-loaddefs
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-goto hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-goto
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-w3m hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-w3m
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-protocol hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-protocol
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-js hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-js
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-gnus hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-gnus
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-clock hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-clock
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-gnuplot hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-gnuplot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-stan hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-stan
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-timer hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-timer
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-info hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-info
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-inlinetask hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-inlinetask
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-java hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-java
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-colview hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-colview
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-comint hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-comint
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-version hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-version
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-lua hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-lua
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-id hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-id
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-octave hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-octave
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/shorten-1.6/shorten hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20200928.2046/shorten
~/work/code/emacs-libvterm/vterm hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-20201004.2057/vterm
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-beamer hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-faces hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-install hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-install
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-icalendar hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-attach hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-element hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-element
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-processing hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-C hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-latex hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-calc hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-tangle hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-macro hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-plantuml hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-fortran hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-bibtex hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-mouse hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-irc hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-datetree hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-entities hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ditaa hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-io hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-mobile hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-lilypond hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-eshell hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-haskell hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-lisp hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-shen hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-mscgen hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-table hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-table
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-picolisp hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-groovy hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-bbdb hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-footnote hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-lob hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-J hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-R hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-attach-git hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-latex hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-forth hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-matlab hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-odt hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-org hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-pcomplete hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-plot hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-crypt hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-css hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-rmail hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ledger hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-archive hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-clojure hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-habit hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-perl hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-sql hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-ascii hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-screen hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-abc hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-keys hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-texinfo hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-eshell hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ruby hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ocaml hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-scheme hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-core hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-man hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-list hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-list
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-dot hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-makefile hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-docview hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-shell hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-duration hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ref hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-capture hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-awk hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-eval hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-macs hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-maxima hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-num hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-num
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-mhe hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-python hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-src hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-src
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-publish hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-agenda hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-sqlite hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-coq hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-exp hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-feed hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-tempo hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-html hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ebnf hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-table hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-indent hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-asymptote hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-org hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-lint hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-hledger hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-eww hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-md hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-vala hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-ctags hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-compat hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-sass hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-sed hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-loaddefs hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-goto hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-w3m hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-protocol hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-js hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-gnus hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-clock hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-gnuplot hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-stan hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-timer hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-info hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-inlinetask hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-java hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-colview hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-comint hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-version hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-version
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-lua hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-id hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-id
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-octave hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-octave

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message emacsbug sendmail password-store auth-source-pass
flow-fill smiley gnus-cite mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml
gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnfolder bbdb-gnus rot13 gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache spam spam-stat
gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg cl-print ielm mediawiki mediawiki-autoloads
cus-edit git-auto-commit-mode reveal shr-color url-file url-dired
url-cache misearch multi-isearch time-stamp mail-extr org-tempo tempo
tramp-sh tramp-cache epa-file winner helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval
edebug backtrace helm-info helm-mode magit-extras mule-util vc-mtn vc-hg
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher ivy delsel
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir ffap two-column iso-transl
editorconfig-conf-mode less-css-mode css-mode make-mode sql view
conf-mode sh-script smie executable rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct
rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode linum
json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher js moz dired-aux lsp-treemacs
lsp-lens lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-extensions treemacs-persistence treemacs-mouse-interface
treemacs-tag-follow-mode treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-tags
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture ace-window
avy hl-line treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros
lsp-completion lsp-diagnostics lsp-modeline lsp lsp-mode lsp-protocol
yasnippet tree-widget spinner network-stream lv inline ewoc
dash-functional bindat page-break-lines company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company-files direnv company phpunit f s
php-mode mode-local etags fileloop xref cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
php-face php php-project flymake-proc flymake editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch helm-files helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils
helm-help helm-types helm-posframe posframe helm helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib which-key projectile
grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs org-eldoc org-bullets org-indent
ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
desktop frameset init emms-info-libtag emms-librefm-stream
emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-exiftool
emms-info-tinytag emms-info-metaflac emms-info-opusinfo
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mpv emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms-setup
emms-info-mediainfo emms-info emms-later-do emms emms-compat yaml-mode
cperl-mode ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr quelpa-use-package
quelpa help-fns tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat ls-lisp alert log4e notifications gntp flx-ido flx
remember-theme editorconfig org-mime ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb
bbdb-site timezone gnus-icalendar org-capture org-refile gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win
icalendar org-clock orgit org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-ditaa ob-shell ob-dot ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-loaddefs org-crypt org-compat
org-macs cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-hebrew cal-julian holidays
hol-loaddefs vc-git appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs windmove dbus xml time loccur ariel-php-mode
use-package-bind-key flycheck find-func use-package-core magit-gerrit
forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs
gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github forge-notify
forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic parse-time iso8601
bug-reference forge-post markdown-mode thingatpt noutline outline
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply ghub+
apiwrap ghub-graphql gsexp ghub url-http url-gw nsm url-auth let-alist
gnutls graphql treepy project bind-key gcmh finder-inf
straight-autoloads straight el-get el-get-autoloading
el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp
el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom el-get-core autoload
radix-tree lisp-mnt whiteboard-theme magit-wip magit-log which-func
imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit message
rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor easy-mmode vterm
edmacro kmacro face-remap compile color vterm-module term disp-table
ehelp eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util dired dired-loaddefs shell pcomplete comint ring
server magit-mode transient async-bytecomp async magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm ido help-at-pt gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search time-date
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit emojify advice apropos tar-mode
arc-mode archive-mode ht dash firestarter ansi-color format-spec
auto-compile packed allout cus-start cus-load debian-el gh-common comp
comp-cstr warnings cl-extra help-mode marshal eieio-compat rx
org2blog-autoloads cl info package easymenu browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face pcase macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process nativecomp emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2137823 451716)
 (symbols 48 86055 39)
 (strings 32 445300 113909)
 (string-bytes 1 14290582)
 (vectors 16 167800)
 (vector-slots 8 3979341 385063)
 (floats 8 1905 3135)
 (intervals 56 150513 5701)
 (buffers 984 277))