Subject: 28.0.50; lexical-let doesn't work with returned closures on nativecomp

From: "Mark A. Hershberger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2020 13:16:06 -0500

I have a function (mah/firestarter-sentinel) that is called from
make-process.  The make-process call looks like this:

    (make-process :name "rsync"
                          :buffer rsync-buff
                          :stderr rsync-buff
                          :command (apply 'list "rsync" args)
                          :sentinel (mah/firestarter-sentinel (getenv "REMOTE_HOST") post-cmd))

mah/firestarter-sentinal creates a lambda function and uses lexical-let
to make its parameters (host and post-cmd) available to the lambda
function that it returns to act as a sentinal.

Using eval-last-sexp on mah/firestarter-sentinal works, but loading the
function from a compiled file does not and results in the message:

    mah/firestarter-sentinel: Symbol’s function definition is void: host

Here is the function:

(defun mah/firestarter-sentinel (host post-cmd)
  "Sentinel function that will run the POST-CMD on HOST."
  (lexical-let ((post-cmd post-cmd)
                     (host host)
                     (rsync-buff (get-buffer-create mah/rsync-buff-name)))
    (lambda (proc event-type)
      (message (concat "post cmd: " post-cmd "\nevent: " event-type))
      (cond ((string-equal event-type "finished\n")
                (if post-cmd
                    (progn (message (concat "rsync finished, running "
                                            post-cmd))
                        (mah/firestarter-do-post host post-cmd rsync-buff))
                  (message "rsync finshed")))
          (t (if post-cmd
                 (progn (message (concat "rsync didn't finish normally, "
                                         "running anyway.  Check "
                                         mah/rsync-buff-name))
                     (mah/firestarter-do-post host post-cmd rsync-buff))
                 (message "rsync finshed with errors")))))))

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-11-29 built on silk
Repository revision: 6523b8401519a29ca0aefaf44c3dfa36f681f64e
Repository branch: feature/native-comp
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --with-xwidgets --with-gconf --with-cairo
 --with-json --with-nativecomp --with-imagemagick CFLAGS=-O2'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE
HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES NATIVE_COMP THREADS XWIDGETS LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: PHP//l

Minor modes in effect:
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  lsp-mode: t
  direnv-mode: t
  helm-ff-cache-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  firestarter-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/work/code/magit-gerrit/magit-gerrit hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-gerrit-20160226.930/magit-gerrit
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/mediawiki/mediawiki hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/mediawiki-20200718.1529/mediawiki
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/mediawiki/mediawiki-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/mediawiki-20200718.1529/mediawiki-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-beamer hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-beamer
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-faces hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-faces
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-install hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-install
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-icalendar hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-icalendar
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-attach hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-attach
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-element hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-element
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-processing hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-processing
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-C hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-C
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-latex hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-latex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-calc hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-calc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-tangle hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-tangle
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-macro hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-macro
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-plantuml hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-plantuml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-fortran hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-fortran
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-bibtex hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-bibtex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-mouse hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-mouse
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-irc hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-irc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-datetree hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-datetree
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-entities hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-entities
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ditaa hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ditaa
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-io hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-io
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-mobile hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-mobile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-lilypond hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-lilypond
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-eshell hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-eshell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-haskell hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-haskell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-lisp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-lisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-shen hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-shen
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-mscgen hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-mscgen
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-table hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-table
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-picolisp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-picolisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-groovy hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-groovy
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-bbdb hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-bbdb
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-footnote hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-footnote
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-lob hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-lob
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-J hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-J
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-R hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-R
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-attach-git hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-attach-git
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-latex hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-latex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-forth hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-forth
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-matlab hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-matlab
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-odt hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-odt
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-org hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-pcomplete hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-pcomplete
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-refile hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-refile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-plot hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-plot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-crypt hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-crypt
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-css hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-css
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-rmail hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-rmail
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ledger hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ledger
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-archive hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-archive
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-clojure hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-clojure
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-habit hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-habit
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-perl hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-perl
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-sql hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-sql
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-ascii hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-ascii
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-screen hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-screen
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-abc hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-abc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-keys hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-keys
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-texinfo hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-texinfo
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-eshell hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-eshell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ruby hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ruby
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ocaml hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ocaml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-scheme hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-scheme
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-core hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-core
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-man hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-man
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-list hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-list
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-dot hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-dot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-makefile hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-makefile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-docview hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-docview
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-shell hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-shell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-duration hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-duration
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ref hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ref
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-capture hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-capture
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-awk hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-awk
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-eval hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-eval
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-macs hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-macs
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-maxima hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-maxima
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-num hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-num
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-mhe hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-mhe
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-python hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-python
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-src hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-src
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-publish hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-publish
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-agenda hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-agenda
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-sqlite hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-sqlite
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-coq hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-coq
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-exp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-exp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-feed hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-feed
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-tempo hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-tempo
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-html hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-html
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ebnf hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ebnf
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-table hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-table
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-indent hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-indent
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-asymptote hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-asymptote
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-org hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-lint hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-lint
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-hledger hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-hledger
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-eww hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-eww
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-md hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-md
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-vala hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-vala
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-ctags hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-ctags
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-compat hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-compat
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-sass hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-sass
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-sed hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-sed
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-loaddefs hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-loaddefs
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-goto hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-goto
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-w3m hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-w3m
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-protocol hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-protocol
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-js hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-js
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-gnus hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-gnus
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-clock hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-clock
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-gnuplot hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-gnuplot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-stan hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-stan
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-timer hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-timer
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-info hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-info
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-inlinetask hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-inlinetask
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-java hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-java
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-colview hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-colview
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-comint hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-comint
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-version hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-version
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-lua hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-lua
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-id hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-id
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-octave hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-octave
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/shorten-1.6/shorten hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20200928.2046/shorten
~/work/code/emacs-libvterm/vterm hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-20201004.2057/vterm
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-beamer hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-faces hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-install hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-install
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-icalendar hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-attach hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-element hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-element
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-processing hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-C hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-latex hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-calc hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-tangle hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-macro hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-plantuml hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-fortran hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-bibtex hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-mouse hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-irc hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-datetree hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-entities hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ditaa hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-io hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-mobile hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-lilypond hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-eshell hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-haskell hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-lisp hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-shen hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-mscgen hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-table hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-table
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-picolisp hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-groovy hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-bbdb hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-footnote hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-lob hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-J hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-R hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-attach-git hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-latex hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-forth hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-matlab hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-odt hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-org hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-pcomplete hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-plot hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-crypt hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-css hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-rmail hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ledger hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-archive hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-clojure hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-habit hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-perl hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-sql hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-ascii hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-screen hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-abc hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-keys hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-texinfo hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-eshell hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ruby hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ocaml hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-scheme hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-core hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-man hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-list hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-list
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-dot hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-makefile hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-docview hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-shell hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-duration hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ref hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-capture hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-awk hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-eval hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-macs hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-maxima hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-num hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-num
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-mhe hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-python hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-src hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-src
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-publish hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-agenda hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-sqlite hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-coq hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-exp hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-feed hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-tempo hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-html hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-ebnf hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-table hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-indent hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-asymptote hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-org hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-lint hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-hledger hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-eww hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ox-md hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-vala hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-ctags hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-compat hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-sass hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-sed hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-loaddefs hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-goto hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-w3m hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-protocol hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-js hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-gnus hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-clock hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-gnuplot hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-stan hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-timer hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ol-info hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-inlinetask hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-java hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-colview hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-comint hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-version hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-version
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-lua hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/org-id hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/org-id
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201012/ob-octave hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-feature/native-comp/lisp/org/ob-octave

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message emacsbug sendmail password-store auth-source-pass
flow-fill smiley gnus-cite mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml
gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnfolder bbdb-gnus rot13 gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache spam spam-stat
gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg cl-print ielm mediawiki mediawiki-autoloads
cus-edit git-auto-commit-mode reveal shr-color url-file url-dired
url-cache misearch multi-isearch time-stamp mail-extr org-tempo tempo
tramp-sh tramp-cache epa-file winner helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval
edebug backtrace helm-info helm-mode magit-extras mule-util vc-mtn vc-hg
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher ivy delsel
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir ffap two-column iso-transl
editorconfig-conf-mode less-css-mode css-mode make-mode sql view
conf-mode sh-script smie executable rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct
rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode linum
json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher js moz dired-aux lsp-treemacs
lsp-lens lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-extensions treemacs-persistence treemacs-mouse-interface
treemacs-tag-follow-mode treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-tags
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture ace-window
avy hl-line treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros
lsp-completion lsp-diagnostics lsp-modeline lsp lsp-mode lsp-protocol
yasnippet tree-widget spinner network-stream lv inline ewoc
dash-functional bindat page-break-lines company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company-files direnv company phpunit f s
php-mode mode-local etags fileloop xref cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
php-face php php-project flymake-proc flymake editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch helm-files helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils
helm-help helm-types helm-posframe posframe helm helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib which-key projectile
grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs org-eldoc org-bullets org-indent
ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
desktop frameset init emms-info-libtag emms-librefm-stream
emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-exiftool
emms-info-tinytag emms-info-metaflac emms-info-opusinfo
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mpv emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms-setup
emms-info-mediainfo emms-info emms-later-do emms emms-compat yaml-mode
cperl-mode ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr quelpa-use-package
quelpa help-fns tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat ls-lisp alert log4e notifications gntp flx-ido flx
remember-theme editorconfig org-mime ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb
bbdb-site timezone gnus-icalendar org-capture org-refile gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win
icalendar org-clock orgit org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-ditaa ob-shell ob-dot ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-loaddefs org-crypt org-compat
org-macs cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-hebrew cal-julian holidays
hol-loaddefs vc-git appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs windmove dbus xml time loccur ariel-php-mode
use-package-bind-key flycheck find-func use-package-core magit-gerrit
forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs
gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github forge-notify
forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic parse-time iso8601
bug-reference forge-post markdown-mode thingatpt noutline outline
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply ghub+
apiwrap ghub-graphql gsexp ghub url-http url-gw nsm url-auth let-alist
gnutls graphql treepy project bind-key gcmh finder-inf
straight-autoloads straight el-get el-get-autoloading
el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp
el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom el-get-core autoload
radix-tree lisp-mnt whiteboard-theme magit-wip magit-log which-func
imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit message
rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor easy-mmode vterm
edmacro kmacro face-remap compile color vterm-module term disp-table
ehelp eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util dired dired-loaddefs shell pcomplete comint ring
server magit-mode transient async-bytecomp async magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm ido help-at-pt gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search time-date
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit emojify advice apropos tar-mode
arc-mode archive-mode ht dash firestarter ansi-color format-spec
auto-compile packed allout cus-start cus-load debian-el gh-common comp
comp-cstr warnings cl-extra help-mode marshal eieio-compat rx
org2blog-autoloads cl info package easymenu browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face pcase macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process nativecomp emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2137823 451716)
 (symbols 48 86055 39)
 (strings 32 445300 113909)
 (string-bytes 1 14290582)
 (vectors 16 167800)
 (vector-slots 8 3979341 385063)
 (floats 8 1905 3135)
 (intervals 56 150513 5701)
 (buffers 984 277))