Subject: 28.0.50; Command completion annotations show minibuffer keybindings

From: Omar Antolín Camarena <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 19:00:03 -0600

If from M-x you switch to the *Completions* buffer, it will show
keybindings as annotations next to the command names. Unfortunately, it
shows the key bindings that are active in the minibuffer, while it would
be more useful to show the keybindings active in the buffer in which you pressed M-x.

Here's a simple recipe to see the issue from emacs -Q:

Run emacs -Q. You will have eval-print-last-sexp bound to C-j in the
scratch buffer, and minibuffer-complete-and-exit bound to C-j in the
minibuffer, of course.

Try this: while in the scratch buffer, type M-x and part of either of
those two commands, and then press M-v to switch to the *Completions*
buffer. For eval-print-last-sexp you'll see no annotation, and for
minibuffer-complete-and-exit you'll see C-j.

This illustrates the fact that the key bindings in the annotation are
those from the minibuffer.

The problem is that when the function read-extended-command--annotation
is called, the minibuffer is active. If people agree that it would be
better to show the key bindings in the last buffer active before the
minibuffer, one way to get this behavior is by modifying
minibuffer-completion-help. That function obtains the
annotation-function metadatum and stores it in a variable called afun.
The form that actually calls afun could be wrapped in with-minibuffer-selected-window, for example.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-10-13, unofficial emacs-snapshot build: http://emacs.ganneff.de/, git commit 8d241e8840fdb02dcfce52425626dd8f2125e51a built on runner-f98bf451-project-26-concurrent-0
Repository revision: 477b2e1134f358938ef4e9cff151d59f0c4ff8e8
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/builds/joerg/emacs/buster_amd64/emacs-snapshot-20200927+emacs-27.1-2446-g8d241e8840=.
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall
 -fno-omit-frame-pointer' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  flimenu-global-mode: t
  flimenu-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  beginend-prog-mode: t
  global-dot-mode: t
  dot-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/my-elisp-packages/completing-history/completing-history hides ~/.emacs.d/my-lisp/completing-history
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201130/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message mailalias bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site
timezone mail-extr emacsbug sendmail misc minibuffer-extras
minibuf-eldef eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe dabbrev misc-text vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference
magit-extras face-remap magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func flimenu imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode git-commit transient
format-spec magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit message rmc
puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
with-editor async-bytecomp advice async shell pcomplete server dash
derived compile comint ansi-color executable view jka-compr pulse xref
project isearch-extras misearch multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode cl-print
debug backtrace find-func mule-util help-fns radix-tree cus-edit
cus-start cus-load wid-edit time-date email-config markdown-mode rx
color noutline outline pdf-loader paren elec-pair ace-link avy ring
beginend dot-mode marginalia embark ffap thingatpt icomplete-vertical
icomplete orderless completing-history block-undo modus-vivendi-theme
modus-operandi-theme pcase gcmh diminish cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf
edmacro kmacro tex-site slime-autoloads info package easymenu browse-url
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 479513 142115)
 (symbols 48 28479 2)
 (strings 32 122570 11474)
 (string-bytes 1 3390131)
 (vectors 16 47955)
 (vector-slots 8 1232246 99268)
 (floats 8 264 828)
 (intervals 56 3228 738)
 (buffers 992 29))