Subject: [bug#45011] [PATCH] add emacs-project and dependency

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 21:36:09 +0100

Jonathan <[email-masked]> writes:

> This is my first ever Guix contribution

Welcome aboard!

> and I’m following from what I saw in the website’s video tutorials.
> I kindly ask that you have some patience with me.

Of course!

> The only thing I need clarified now is how do I send the commits?
> I thought git format-patch included the commit?

It does. git format-patch generates a patch file including the commit
message. I'm surprised you experienced something different.

> Do you want me to send two separate emails with the commit message as
> the subject? I’m not sure how to send to you the commit info with the
> patch in the email.

The important things to fix are the descriptions and the synopses.

If you cannot send the commit message along with the patch, I'll write
it for you when applying the patches.

Since there are only two patches, you can attach them both to the same
email, if that's easier for you.

Regards,