Subject: bug#44965: guile 3.0.4 segfault

From: Nicolò Balzarotti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 18:29:07 +0100

Hi! Guile 3.0.4 is segfaulting when using

https://github.com/aconchillo/guile-json (release 4.4.0,
89e2ce975064baf4f434de4d97e54aac704769a0)

The bug has been fixed in guile-json, but according to the manual "When
Guile crashes, it is a bug", so I'm reporting this here, too.

The code that made guile crash is the following:

#+begin_src scheme
(use-modules (json))
(json-string->scm "[123e-10000000]")
#+end_src

It's either crashing at

0x00007ffff7bfea60 in __gmpn_copyi_core2 () from
/gnu/store/35afkywncrr5xsb4cxcljf6rpjcb7f61-gmp-6.2.0/lib/libgmp.so.10

or

0x00007ffff7bfefbe in __gmpn_lshift_core2 () from
/gnu/store/35afkywncrr5xsb4cxcljf6rpjcb7f61-gmp-6.2.0/lib/libgmp.so.10

I'm running guile on guix (#6135e55f5ce39c7947288d54de8727eb5aa0e43c).

Thanks!