Subject: Re: [bug#44954] [PATCH] Add hledger-web and dependencies.

From: Timothy Sample <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 21:47:42 -0500

Hello,

paul <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 12/6/20 6:31 AM, Timothy Sample wrote:
>> I have the new patches all lined up and ready to go.  Just one more
>> question.  There should be a line for you in the copyright header of
>> each changed file.  I’m happy to add it, but I want to make sure it’s
>> okay.  The Git author field of the commits has
>>
>>      Giacomo Leidi <[email-masked]>
>>
>> Shall I use that for the copyright headers?
>
> yes, thank you. I'm not sure if it'll help but I'm attaching the
> patches with the copyright header properly added, so that you may
> reuse them if/where necessary.

Patches applied!

I managed to get some tests running for both ghc-hjsmin and ghc-wai-cors
(ghc-wai-cors is not actually a dependency of hledger-web, but I left it
in anyway).  I tweaked the odd synopsis and description, and changed
some “home-page” URLs from “http://” to “https://”.  Nothing major.  :)

Thanks again for the patches!

-- Tim