Subject: bug#44953: lsof: LTlock test consistently fails (possibly due to btrfs)

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 22:33:05 +0100

Mark,

Mark H Weaver 写道：
> In the 'lsof' test suite, the 'LTlock' test consistently fails 
> on my
> system, possibly related to the fact that I use 'btrfs' for my 
> local
> filesystems.

Thanks for the report!  I can reproduce this by formatting a btrfs 
image file and loop-mounting it to /tmp.

This looks like an upstream bug to me.  Do you have time to file 
one?  We're using the <https://github.com/lsof-org/lsof> upstream 
since Victor Abell retired.

Alternatively we could disable this test in Guix ‘for now’ with a 
comment--but we both know how long it will remain unfixed.

Side note: I tried to implement upstream's test workflow[0] but 
got new failures (i.e. we're not running all the tests yet).  I 
haven't tried fixing those yet.

Kind regards,

T G-R

[0]: 
https://github.com/lsof-org/lsof/pull/144#issuecomment-732204193