Subject: Re: bug#44930: I can reproduce it

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 23:28:15 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > > This is strange, because the error happens only when I switch to a
  > > specific buffer, which makes me think that it depends on the buffer
  > > contents.  Is there a way to save the buffer contents including
  > > attributes (fonts, overlays and other things that I do not know about)
  > > to disk, so that I can easily recreate a buffer with the strange
  > > property of causing this error?

  > I know of no such way except writing Lisp that will recreate the
  > contents.

It should be possible to write Lisp code to do that.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)