Subject: bug#44922: closed (Re: [bug#44922] [PATCH 0/6] Prometheus node exporter service enhancements)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 09:23:02 +0000

Your bug report

#44922: [PATCH 0/6] Prometheus node exporter service enhancements

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
44922: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=44922
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#44922] [PATCH 0/6] Prometheus node exporter service enhancements
From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
To: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 09:22:08 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>>   services: monitoring: Neaten up the Prometheus node exporter.
>>   monitoring: Add user and group for the Prometheus node exporter.
>>   services: monitoring: Use a log file for Prometheus node exporter.
>>   doc: Remove redundant node exporter configuration from the example.
>>   monitoring: Enable the Prometheus node exporter textfile collector.
>>   monitoring: Support extra options for the Prometheus node exporter.
>     ^
> Should be “services: prometheus-node-exporter: …”.
>
> Apart from that, on a quick look it LGTM.  Go for it!

Great, I've pushed as 92f7c11af26580a7e6543efa94531652f187923a.

Thanks,

Chris

Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Prometheus node exporter service enhancements
From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 12:04:23 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Some patches to enhance the Prometheus node exporter service.

Christopher Baines (6):
  services: monitoring: Neaten up the Prometheus node exporter.
  monitoring: Add user and group for the Prometheus node exporter.
  services: monitoring: Use a log file for Prometheus node exporter.
  doc: Remove redundant node exporter configuration from the example.
  monitoring: Enable the Prometheus node exporter textfile collector.
  monitoring: Support extra options for the Prometheus node exporter.

 doc/guix.texi               | 15 ++++---
 gnu/services/monitoring.scm | 81 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 2 files changed, 76 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)