Subject: 27.1; advice.el: ad-with-originals deprecated, but no advice on replacement

From: Julian Gilbey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 09:00:26 +0000

I am using multi-mode.el, available from
http://www.loveshack.ukfsn.org/emacs
In this script, it says:

            ;; Use file's local variables section to set variables in
            ;; this buffer.  (Don't just copy local variables from the
            ;; base buffer because it may have set things locally that
            ;; we don't want in the other modes.)  We need to prevent
            ;; `mode' being processed and re-setting the major mode.
            ;; It all goes badly wrong if `hack-one-local-variable' is
            ;; advised.  The appropriate mechanism to get round this
            ;; appears to be `ad-with-originals', but we don't want to
            ;; pull in the advice package unnecessarily.  `flet'-like
            ;; mechanisms lose with advice because `fset' acts on the
            ;; advice anyway.
            (if (featurep 'advice)
                (ad-with-originals (hack-one-local-variable)
                  (multi-hack-local-variables))
              (multi-hack-local-variables))

The ad-with-originals function has been marked as obsolete in version
27.1 of emacs, so I now get a warning message every time I load
emacs.  But there is no advice on what to do instead.

Thanks!

   Julian

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.23, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-11-07, modified by Debian built on x86-ubc-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Recent messages:
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50search-citeseer.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50tcsh.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50texlive-lang-english.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50w3m-el.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/51semi.el (source)...done
Loading /home/jdg/.emacs.d/abbrev_defs...done
Loading gnus...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Package cl is deprecated
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-cairo
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-6jKC2B/emacs-27.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT
LIBOTF ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-10/tablegen-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-10/llvm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-10/emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-10/tablegen-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-10/llvm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-10/emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epix-1.2.19/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-a hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-a
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-noweb-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-noweb-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-gretl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-gretl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/essd-els hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/essd-els
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-bugs-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-bugs-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-s3-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-s3-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-trns hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-trns
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/julia-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/julia-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-stata-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-stata-lang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-s4-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-s4-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-s-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-s-lang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp6-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp6-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-inf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-inf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-omg-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-omg-l
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-generics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-generics
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-rd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-rd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-stata-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-stata-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp3-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp3-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-sas-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-sas-l
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-sas-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-sas-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-xls-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-xls-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-roxy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-roxy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp5-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp5-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-rutils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-rutils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-lsp-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-lsp-l
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-dde hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-dde
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-swv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-swv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-sas-a hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-sas-a
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/make-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/make-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-toolbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-toolbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-noweb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-bugs-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-bugs-l
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-jags-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-jags-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-vst-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-vst-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-site
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-tracebug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-tracebug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-rdired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-rdired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-arc-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-arc-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp4-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp4-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-omg-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-omg-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp6w-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp6w-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/mouseme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/mouseme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20200825.748/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20200825.748/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20200825.748/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-collapse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-collapse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-sandbox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-sandbox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-sort-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-string
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-navigate-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/w3m-haddock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/w3m-haddock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/highlight-uses-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/highlight-uses-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-interactive-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-move-nested
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-presentation-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-hoogle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-hoogle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-completions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-completions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-ghc-support hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-ghc-support
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-customize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-customize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-complete-module hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-complete-module
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/ghci-script-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/ghci-script-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-lexeme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-lexeme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-c2hs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-c2hs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-align-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-modules hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-modules
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-svg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-svg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-abc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-static-mathjax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-static-mathjax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-annotate-file hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-annotate-file
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-stata hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-stata
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-coq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-bibtex-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-bibtex-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-panel hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-panel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mac-iCal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-mac-iCal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-track hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-track
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-interactive-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-interactive-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-registry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-vbnet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-vbnet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-passwords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-passwords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-deck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-deck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-depend hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-depend
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-redis hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-redis
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-csharp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-csharp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-oz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-oz
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-choose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-choose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mac-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-mac-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-invoice hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-invoice
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-checklist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-checklist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-mathomatic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-mathomatic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mairix hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-mairix
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-license hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-license
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-git-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-git-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-eukleides hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-eukleides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-vala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-velocity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-velocity
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-spice hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-spice
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-screenshot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-screenshot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-secretary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-secretary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-eval-light hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-eval-light
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-s5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-s5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-extra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-extra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-eldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-hledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-collector hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-collector
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-tcl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-tcl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-toc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-toc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-expiry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-expiry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ebnf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-mathematica hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-mathematica
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-confluence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-confluence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-freemind
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/orgtbl-sqlinsert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/orgtbl-sqlinsert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-contribdir hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-contribdir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-smiles hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-smiles
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-effectiveness hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-effectiveness
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-stan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-groff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-groff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-rss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-rss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-wikinodes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-wikinodes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-attach-embedded-images hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-attach-embedded-images
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-learn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-learn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-notify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-sudoku hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-sudoku
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-link-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-link-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-elisp-symbol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-elisp-symbol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-fomus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-fomus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-util-buffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php-util-buffer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-face hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php-face
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-align hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.23.0/php-align
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex-flymake hides /usr/share/auctex/latex-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-info

Features:
(shadow emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
text-property-search time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr cus-start
cus-load finder-inf w3m-load mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-utils mmm-compat
ecb ecb-symboldef ecb-analyse ecb-compatibility ecb-winman-support
ecb-autogen autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt ecb-tod ecb-cycle ecb-eshell
ecb-help ecb-jde ecb-method-browser ecb-semantic-wrapper ecb-semantic
ecb-file-browser ecb-speedbar ecb-layout ecb-create-layout edmacro
kmacro ecb-compilation ecb-common-browser speedbar sb-image dframe
ecb-navigate eieio-compat ecb-mode-line ecb-face tree-buffer
ecb-upgrade ecb-cedet-wrapper semantic/db-mode semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic pp semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw
mode-local find-func cedet wid-edit ecb-util silentcomp preview-latex
auto-loads tex-site dpkg-dev-el debian-el ess-site ess-toolbar
ess-mouse mouseme ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
ess-jags-d ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-xls-d ess-vst-d ess-stata-mode
ess-stata-lang cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6w-d ess-sp5-d
ess-sp4-d ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-s4-d ess-s3-d ess-omg-d
ess-omg-l ess-arc-d ess-lsp-l ess-sp6-d ess-dde ess-sp3-d ess-julia
julia-mode cl ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings
thingatpt ess-r-xref xref project ess-trns ess-r-package shell
pcomplete ess-r-syntax ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-rd essddr
noutline outline easy-mmode hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help info ess-mode
ess ess-noweb-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug advice format-spec
ess-generics compile ess-utils ido ess-custom executable comint
ansi-color ring package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese
eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 270175 10492)
 (symbols 48 23182 2)
 (strings 32 66050 1220)
 (string-bytes 1 2445574)
 (vectors 16 26569)
 (vector-slots 8 370730 10978)
 (floats 8 104 125)
 (intervals 56 4087 2596)
 (buffers 1000 13))