Subject: 28.0.50; Gnus issue searching mail.misc group using notmuch nnir backend

From: Joseph Mingrone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 14:27:45 -0400

I see that the notmuch nnir backend has been updated so that by default
only the group under point is searched.  This is a nice fix, however
there is a problem searching the mail.misc group.  It always returns no
results.  I believe the problem is related to how this group is stored
on disk.  The filesystem directory is not mail.misc, but mail/misc.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, amd64-portbld-freebsd12.1, GTK+ Version 3.24.23, cairo version 1.16.0)
Repository revision: 8158874
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: 12.2-RELEASE

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-build-details --localstatedir=/var
 --without-libsystemd --without-selinux --with-x --enable-acl
 --with-cairo --without-dbus --without-gconf --with-gif --with-gnutls
 --without-gsettings --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-harfbuzz --with-jpeg
 --with-json --with-file-notification=kqueue --with-lcms2
 --with-m17n-flt --without-imagemagick --without-mailutils
 --with-modules --with-sound=oss --with-libotf --with-png
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-rsvg --with-threads --with-tiff
 --with-xft --with-xim --with-xml2 --with-xpm --with-xwidgets
 --x-libraries=/usr/local/lib --x-includes=/usr/local/include
 --prefix=/usr/local --mandir=/usr/local/man --disable-silent-rules
 --infodir=/usr/local/share/emacs/info/
 --build=amd64-portbld-freebsd12.1 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include
 -fno-strict-aliasing ' 'CPPFLAGS=-isystem /usr/local/include' 'LDFLAGS=
 -fstack-protector-strong -L/usr/local/lib ''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3
X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite bbdb-message mail-extr emacsbug sendmail cl-print
vc-git diff-mode misearch multi-isearch jka-compr ace-window shortdoc
help-fns radix-tree gnus-async gnutls network-stream nsm erc-spelling
erc-ring erc-networks erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-log erc-list
erc-pcomplete erc-join znc warnings erc-track erc-match erc-tex
easy-mmode erc-hl-nicks erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc
erc-backend thingatpt pp erc-loaddefs cl gnus-ml disp-table nnselect
gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete ls-lisp
hl-line gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnagent nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
time-date server flyspell ispell undo-tree diff
smart-mode-line-dark-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority s
pdf-tools-loaddefs misc hydra lv flycheck find-func rx ace-link avy bbdb
bbdb-site timezone company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
fileloop generator company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-clang company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb which-key paren savehist company edmacro
kmacro pcase autorevert filenotify eyebrowse format-spec dash counsel
xdg xref project dired dired-loaddefs compile text-property-search
comint ansi-color swiper cl-extra help-mode ivy delsel ring ivy-faces
ivy-overlay colir color cus-start cus-load finder-inf tex-site advice
slime-autoloads info package easymenu browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal kqueue lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 444083 41827)
 (symbols 48 32462 1)
 (strings 32 127954 8198)
 (string-bytes 1 3945464)
 (vectors 16 63273)
 (vector-slots 8 799518 77267)
 (floats 8 472 382)
 (intervals 56 4798 1879)
 (buffers 992 53))