Subject: bug#44851: closed (Re: bug#44851: 28.0.50; Gnus issue searching mail.misc group using notmuch nnir backend)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 04:57:02 +0000

Your bug report

#44851: 28.0.50; Gnus issue searching mail.misc group using notmuch nnir backend

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
44851: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=44851
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#44851: 28.0.50; Gnus issue searching mail.misc group using notmuch nnir backend
From: Eric Abrahamsen <[email-masked]>
To: Joseph Mingrone <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:55:49 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 11/25/20 00:43 AM, Joseph Mingrone wrote:
> On Tue, 2020-11-24 at 11:28, Eric Abrahamsen <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> Joseph Mingrone <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> I see that the notmuch nnir backend has been updated so that by default
>>> only the group under point is searched.  This is a nice fix, however
>>> there is a problem searching the mail.misc group.  It always returns no
>>> results.  I believe the problem is related to how this group is stored
>>> on disk.  The filesystem directory is not mail.misc, but mail/misc.
>
>> Hi there,
>
>> A fix for this is already in, though it looks like after the revision
>> you're currently running. If you pull and build again it should (I hope)
>> work correctly.
>
>> Thanks,
>> Eric
>
>
> Hi Eric,
>
> Sorry, I should have tried a more recent commit.  I can confirm that
> searching does now work after building from the latest master branch
> commit (30c4377) from today.

Glad it works!

Subject: 28.0.50; Gnus issue searching mail.misc group using notmuch nnir backend
From: Joseph Mingrone <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 14:27:45 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I see that the notmuch nnir backend has been updated so that by default
only the group under point is searched.  This is a nice fix, however
there is a problem searching the mail.misc group.  It always returns no
results.  I believe the problem is related to how this group is stored
on disk.  The filesystem directory is not mail.misc, but mail/misc.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, amd64-portbld-freebsd12.1, GTK+ Version 3.24.23, cairo version 1.16.0)
Repository revision: 8158874
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: 12.2-RELEASE

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-build-details --localstatedir=/var
 --without-libsystemd --without-selinux --with-x --enable-acl
 --with-cairo --without-dbus --without-gconf --with-gif --with-gnutls
 --without-gsettings --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-harfbuzz --with-jpeg
 --with-json --with-file-notification=kqueue --with-lcms2
 --with-m17n-flt --without-imagemagick --without-mailutils
 --with-modules --with-sound=oss --with-libotf --with-png
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-rsvg --with-threads --with-tiff
 --with-xft --with-xim --with-xml2 --with-xpm --with-xwidgets
 --x-libraries=/usr/local/lib --x-includes=/usr/local/include
 --prefix=/usr/local --mandir=/usr/local/man --disable-silent-rules
 --infodir=/usr/local/share/emacs/info/
 --build=amd64-portbld-freebsd12.1 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include
 -fno-strict-aliasing ' 'CPPFLAGS=-isystem /usr/local/include' 'LDFLAGS=
 -fstack-protector-strong -L/usr/local/lib ''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3
X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201123/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite bbdb-message mail-extr emacsbug sendmail cl-print
vc-git diff-mode misearch multi-isearch jka-compr ace-window shortdoc
help-fns radix-tree gnus-async gnutls network-stream nsm erc-spelling
erc-ring erc-networks erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-log erc-list
erc-pcomplete erc-join znc warnings erc-track erc-match erc-tex
easy-mmode erc-hl-nicks erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc
erc-backend thingatpt pp erc-loaddefs cl gnus-ml disp-table nnselect
gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete ls-lisp
hl-line gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnagent nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
time-date server flyspell ispell undo-tree diff
smart-mode-line-dark-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority s
pdf-tools-loaddefs misc hydra lv flycheck find-func rx ace-link avy bbdb
bbdb-site timezone company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
fileloop generator company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-clang company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb which-key paren savehist company edmacro
kmacro pcase autorevert filenotify eyebrowse format-spec dash counsel
xdg xref project dired dired-loaddefs compile text-property-search
comint ansi-color swiper cl-extra help-mode ivy delsel ring ivy-faces
ivy-overlay colir color cus-start cus-load finder-inf tex-site advice
slime-autoloads info package easymenu browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal kqueue lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 444083 41827)
 (symbols 48 32462 1)
 (strings 32 127954 8198)
 (string-bytes 1 3945464)
 (vectors 16 63273)
 (vector-slots 8 799518 77267)
 (floats 8 472 382)
 (intervals 56 4798 1879)
 (buffers 992 53))