Subject: bug#44837: 28.0.50; Local-variables: in middle of file wants to get executed

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 13:54:54 +0100

Jean Louis <[email-masked]> writes:

>> I'm unable to reproduce this bug.  How are you reading this mail?
>> rmail?  Gnus?  Something else?
>
> By invoking emacsclient
>
> That it is email is not relevant. I would like to say that focus shall
> be on those follow up emails from me on how to improve the dialogue.
>
> Did you get it?

Nope.  Having an Emacs client eval arbitrary code that it's receiving
would be a major security problem.  Loading local files is less of a
problem.

So if this has nothing to do with emails, that's nice.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no