Subject: bug#44834: Fix for failing indentation of Tcl procs nested in namespace

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 17:40:50 +0200

> From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 09:24:53 +0100
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
> 
> Richard Stallman <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > but that is not entirely correct either.  People could misinterpret
> > what is "trivial."
> >
> > Please put in
> >
> >    about 10 new or modified nontrivial lines of code.  (A line with
> >    a symbol is nontrivial.)
> 
> Eli has changed the text further; please have a look.

FTR, the text now says:

  Once the cumulative amount of your submissions exceeds about 15 lines
  of non-trivial code you added or changed (not counting deleted lines),
  we will need you to assign to the FSF the copyright for your
  contributions.  Ask on [email-masked], and we will send you the
  necessary form together with the instructions to fill and email it, in
  order to start this legal paperwork.