Subject: bug#44834: Fix for failing indentation of Tcl procs nested in namespace

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 12:40:05 +0100

Richard Stallman <[email-masked]> writes:

>   > > The change is unfortunately too big to apply without a copyright
>   > > assignment to the FSF.
>
>   > Is it really?
>
>   > There are like 2 new [non-empty] lines in there.
>
> If someone contributes just 2 nontrivial lines, we can treat it as a
> trivial change.

Oh, I thought the rule was "15 lines of non-trivial changes", not "15
lines of non-trivial new code"...  (The patch in question mostly just
removes code.)

Let's see...  From CONTRIBUTE:

----
Once the cumulative amount of your submissions exceeds about 15 lines
of non-trivial changes, we will need you to assign to the FSF the
copyright for your contributions. 
----

So if code removal doesn't count, then perhaps this should be rephrased?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no