Subject: 27.1; Org org-docview-open (wrong-number-of-arguments (2 . 2) 1)

From: Michael 1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 21:48:54 +0000

Hello,

I really struggle getting this docview-link to work in org-mode.
When opening an file with a docview-link
(docview:/path/to/file.odt), I get following stacktrace:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-number-of-arguments (2 . 2) 1)
  org-docview-open("file.odt::1")
  org-link-open((link (:type "docview" :path "file.odt::1" :format bracket :raw-link "docview:file.odt::1" :application nil :search-option nil :begin 364 :end 453 :contents-begin 415 :contents-end 451 :post-blank 0 :parent (paragraph (:begin 364 :end 454 :contents-begin 364 :contents-end 454 :post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 364 :parent nil)))) nil)
  org-open-at-point(nil)
  funcall-interactively(org-open-at-point nil)
  call-interactively(org-open-at-point nil nil)
  command-execute(org-open-at-point)

Reproduction:
- Create file.org
- Open an odt-file
- M-x org-store-link -> store a docview-link to this odt-file
- Go to file.org
- M-x org-insert-link -> insert stored link
- M-x org-open-at-point (C-c C-o) -> open link
- ERROR: (wrong-number-of-arguments (2 . 2) 1)

Can you reproduce the error?
Is there any way to fix this behavior?

Br.
Michael

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.20, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-11-23 built on lordnik-sys
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS

Recent messages:
Checking 59 files in /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/calendar...
Checking 87 files in /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/calc...
Checking 113 files in /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/obsolete...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Back to top level
Type C-c C-c to toggle between editing or viewing the document.
Stored: /home/lordnik/system/files/school/vbr/file.odt
Entering debugger...
Mark set
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --with-cairo --with-xwidgets --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-imagemagick --with-ljansson --with-lxaw3d'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS
GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ
M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES
THREADS XWIDGETS LIBSYSTEMD PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_CH.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_CH.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_CH.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  org-roam-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-quote-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-refile
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-goto
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-num
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-info
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-keys
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/lordnik/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus