Subject: bug#44811: closed (bug#44811: 27.1; Ma Gnus manual very tiny typo )

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 14:47:02 +0000

Your bug report

#44811: 27.1; Ma Gnus manaual very tiny typo

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
44811: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=44811
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: bug#44811: 27.1; Ma Gnus manual very tiny typo
From: Mattias Engdegård <[email-masked]>
To: 황병희 <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 15:45:58 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Thank you for the report!
Now fixed on master, along with three other errors of the same kind.

Subject: 27.1; Ma Gnus manaual very tiny typo
From: 황병희 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 11:13:42 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

While i googling, i did find some typo at Ma Gnus manaual and i did
attach screenshot:
===>
https://gitlab.com/soyeomul/Gnus/-/commit/20ed2e0d2fa0fc270504f3e83d6ebc45c11a3c6d

There were do repeat twice like as "See See".

Sincerely, Gnus fan Byung-Hee

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2020-09-20 built on bos02-arm64-036
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS

Recent messages:
Checking 91 files in /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp...
Checking 12 files in /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/cedet...
Checking 31 files in /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/calendar...
Checking 44 files in /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/calc...
Checking 57 files in /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/obsolete...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
You can run the command ‘report-emacs-bug’ with M-x r-em RET
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Auto-saving...done
Mark set [4 times]
execute-extended-command: ‘’ is not a valid command name
Configured using:
 'configure --build=aarch64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu'
 --disable-maintainer-mode --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --program-suffix=27 --with-modules --with-file-notification=inotify
 --with-mailutils --with-harfbuzz --with-json --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-lcms2 --with-cairo --with-xpm=yes
 --with-gif=yes --with-gnutls=yes --with-jpeg=yes --with-png=yes
 --with-tiff=yes --with-xwidgets 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs27-3YOx4z/emacs27-27.1~1.git86d8d76aa3=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: POSIX
  value of $LANG: ko_KR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=nabi
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Eshell

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/textmodes/ispell

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sendmail nnir reveal mule-util shr-color color
mm-archive url-http url-gw url-auth gnus-gravatar gravatar url-cache
gnus-picon sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp
gnus-ml cursor-sensor nndraft nnmh nndoc utf-7 nnfolder cl-extra gnutls
network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache gnus-first-try gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
text-property-search mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr erc-list erc-menu
erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete time-date erc-track
erc-match erc-button browse-url wid-edit erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv thingatpt pp erc-loaddefs
em-unix em-term term disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist
em-pred em-glob em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util edmacro kmacro
hangul hanja-util quail help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib korea-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
xwidget-internal cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 252588 52727)
 (symbols 48 20278 3)
 (strings 32 70396 17520)
 (string-bytes 1 2172122)
 (vectors 16 37442)
 (vector-slots 8 1220900 307022)
 (floats 8 403 460)
 (intervals 56 1585 362)
 (buffers 1000 45))

-- 
^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//