Subject: [bug#44806] [PATCH staging 0/6] Add Pitivi

From: Leo Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 10:05:50 +0100

Am Dienstag, den 15.12.2020, 02:16 -0500 schrieb Leo Famulari:
> On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 09:34:23PM +0100, Leo Prikler wrote:
> > Hello Guix,
> > 
> > the following patch series adds the video editor Pitivi [1].  As it
> > depends on GStreamer >= 1.17.90 (i.e. de facto 1.18), it has to be
> > applied to the staging branch.  There are also some minor changes
> > to
> > the packages around it, e.g. the now deprecated gst-transcoder and
> > a
> > minor fix to ffmpeg-4.2 (for those who want to build pitivi without
> > waiting hours on Rust).
> 
> Thanks! It will be great to have this in Guix.
I've rerolled the patches, taking your input into account.  Since
master has GStreamer 1.18.1 now, it is no longer a patch for staging,
but should be able to be applied on master directly.

Regards,
Leo