Subject: Re: bug#44804: 28.0.50; loading EBDB using use-package is throwing error

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 10:52:10 +0100

Eric Abrahamsen <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Skimming this bug report, it's not clear to me whether there's any
>> problems here in ebdb, or whether this is a usage error.
>>
>> Is there anything to be done on the Emacs side here?
>
> Beats me! If there's something easy I can do on the EBDB side to make it
> work better with use-package, I'd be happy to do that, but I don't
> currently know how.

But I guess that means that there's nothing more to be done here
(skimming this thread again, it seems like there was some syntax errors
in the use-package incantations), so I'm closing this bug report.  If
there's more that should be done here, please respond to the debbugs
address and we'll reopen.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no