Subject: bug#44770: [PATCH v2 0/2] services: setuid: More configurable setuid support.

From: Brice Waegeneire <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 18:22:41 +0200

Hello Christopher,

Some times ago I continued your patch from where you left it.  If I recall
correctly it should address all the suggestions from Ludo' and Maxim.  I'm
using it for several month now without any issue.

Thank your for your work on this issue Christopher!

Cheers,
- Brice

Brice Waegeneire (1):
  services: Migrate to <setuid-program>.

Christopher Lemmer Webber (1):
  services: setuid: More configurable setuid support.

 gnu/build/activation.scm | 38 ++++++++++++++++++++-------
 gnu/services.scm         | 45 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 gnu/services/dbus.scm    | 13 ++++++---
 gnu/services/desktop.scm | 26 +++++++++++-------
 gnu/services/docker.scm  |  9 ++++---
 gnu/services/xorg.scm    |  4 ++-
 gnu/system.scm           | 45 +++++++++++++++++--------------
 gnu/system/setuid.scm    | 57 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 186 insertions(+), 51 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/system/setuid.scm

-- 
2.31.1