Subject: 28.0.50; feature/native-comp: elisp-benchmarks-run fails

From: Michael Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 16:48:28 +0100

Hello emacs maintainers,

M-x elisp-benchmarks-run stops with the error message

Compiling... /home/dir/.emacs.d/elpa/elisp-benchmarks-1.8/benchmarks/bubble-no-cons.el
comp-final: Wrong type argument: stringp, t

This is on Fedora 33. The result on the docker image was the same.

The last successfull run I had was on 2020-09-29

All the best,
Michael Schmidt

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.23, cairo version 1.16.0)
of 2020-11-19 built on localhost.localdomain
Repository revision: 3ae309bd59c608b4262209e225b963a8f73450e6
Repository branch: feature/native-comp
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: Fedora 33 (Workstation Edition)

Configured using:
'configure --with-nativecomp --with-x-toolkit=yes --with-mailutils
--with-sound --with-json --with-cairo --with-xwidgets
--with-file-notification=yes'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ LIBOTF ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES NATIVE_COMP THREADS
XWIDGETS JSON PDUMPER

Important settings:
value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tool-bar-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils compile text-property-search comp warnings
rx cl-extra help-mode elisp-benchmarks org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs noutline outline easy-mmode benchmark
info package easymenu browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face pcase macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process nativecomp
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 144046 10020)
(symbols 48 13790 0)
(strings 32 45429 2652)
(string-bytes 1 1680422)
(vectors 16 23573)
(vector-slots 8 436392 11929)
(floats 8 87 120)
(intervals 56 280 0)
(buffers 992 12))