Subject: bug#44753: 27.1; arc-mode does not extract marked files

From: Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 11:23:41 +0800

Hello, everyone.

What I am doing is the following:

I have arc-mode loaded in the init.el like this:

```
(use-package arc-mode
             :ensure t
             :demand t)
```

What I do is I visit an archive, mark entries with `m', which adds an
asterisk next to their name, and then type `e' or `f', expecting to be
asked for a directory name to extract these files to.

Instead, I am given an error:
archive-get-descr: Line does not describe a member of the archive

Can support for such a feature be added?

Yours sincerely,
Vladimir

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.22)
 of 2020-08-12 built on z-mp.slackware.lan
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: Slackware 14.2 x86_64 (post 14.2 -current)

Recent messages:
[mu4e] Saved (10 lines)
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /home/lockywolf/PIM/Mail-mbsync/lockywolf_at_gmail_com/[Gmail]/Drafts/cur/1605842066.44ac5b50db501339.delllaptop:2,DS...
Wrote /home/lockywolf/PIM/Mail-mbsync/lockywolf_at_gmail_com/[Gmail]/Drafts/cur/1605842066.44ac5b50db501339.delllaptop:2,DS
[mu4e] Saved (10 lines)
M-p is undefined [2 times]
Parsing archive file...done.
archive-get-descr: Line does not describe a member of the archive
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer, C-M-v to scroll help.

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
--program-prefix= --program-suffix= --mandir=/usr/man
--infodir=/usr/info --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-modules
--with-x --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --build=x86_64-slackware-linux
'CFLAGS=-O2 -fPIC''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e:main

Minor modes in effect:
  global-color-identifiers-mode: t
  erc-xdcc-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-sound-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-page-mode: t
  erc-notifications-mode: t
  erc-notify-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-identd-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-capab-identify-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  idle-org-agenda-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  gdb-many-windows: t
  global-company-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-parser-state-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-edits-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-discover-mode: t
  discover-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t
  overwrite-mode: overwrite-mode-binary

Load-path shadows:
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-cmake-0.1/company-cmake hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20201028.136/company-cmake
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-ledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-num hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-num
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-duration hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-duration
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-awk hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-awk
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-tangle hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-tangle
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-id hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-id
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-calc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-calc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-element hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-element
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-perl hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-perl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-js hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-js
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-lilypond hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-lilypond
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ebnf hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-ebnf
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-mscgen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-mscgen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-scheme hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-scheme
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-exp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-exp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-beamer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-beamer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-agenda hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-agenda
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-clock hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-clock
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-ctags hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-ctags
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-sass hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-sass
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-R hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-R
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ref hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-ref
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-tempo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-tempo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-rmail hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-rmail
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-pcomplete hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-pcomplete
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-ascii hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-ascii
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-texinfo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-texinfo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-src hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-src
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-html hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-html
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-sqlite hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-sqlite
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-inlinetask hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-inlinetask
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-icalendar hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-icalendar
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-attach-git hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-attach-git
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-docview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-docview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-mhe hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-mhe
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-goto hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-goto
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-sed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-sed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-vala hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-vala
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-processing hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-processing
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-clojure hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-clojure
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-picolisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-picolisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-fortran hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-fortran
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-version hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-version
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-indent hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-indent
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-screen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-forth hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-forth
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-maxima hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-maxima
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-lua hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-lua
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-abc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-abc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-datetree hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-datetree
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-gnus hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-gnus
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-groovy hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-groovy
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-macro hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-macro
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-protocol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-protocol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-archive hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-archive
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-compat hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-compat
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ocaml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-ocaml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-core hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-core
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-attach hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-attach
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-octave hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-octave
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-install hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-install
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-bbdb hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-bbdb
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-crypt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-crypt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-publish hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-publish
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-makefile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-makefile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-asymptote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-asymptote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-lob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-lob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-keys hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-keys
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-dot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-dot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-coq hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-coq
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-list hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-list
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-eval hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-shen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-shen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-info hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-info
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-plantuml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-plantuml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-md hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-md
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-capture hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-capture
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-java hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-java
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-timer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-timer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-entities hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-entities
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ruby hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-ruby
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-loaddefs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-loaddefs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-mobile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-mobile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-feed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-feed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-w3m hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-w3m
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-python hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-python
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-gnuplot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-stan hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-stan
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-C hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-C
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-faces hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-faces
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-habit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-habit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-comint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-comint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-man hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-J hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-J
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-mouse hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-mouse
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ditaa hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-ditaa
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-hledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-hledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-colview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-colview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-io hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-io
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-eww hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-eww
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-lint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-lint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-bibtex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-bibtex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-irc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ol-irc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-css hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-css
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-sql hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-sql
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-shell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-shell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-matlab hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-matlab
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-haskell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-haskell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-macs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-macs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-plot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-plot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-odt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ox-odt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-refile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-refile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-footnote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201109/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201109/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20201111.1312/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/net/sasl

Features:
(shadow bbdb-com mail-extr ecomplete bbdb-mu4e todo-mode emacsbug
two-column iso-transl arc-mode archive-mode geiser-mode geiser-xref
geiser-compile geiser-debug geiser-gambit geiser-chibi geiser-mit
geiser-chez geiser-chicken geiser-racket geiser-guile info-look
geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu
geiser-edit geiser-completion geiser-autodoc geiser-eval
geiser-connection geiser-syntax geiser-log geiser-popup image-dired
vcard rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode sort find-dired semantic/tag-write
semantic/db-typecache semantic/complete eieio-opt
semantic/decorate/include conf-mode bat-mode pdf-sync pdf-annot
pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history wdired dired-aux ede/dired cl-print
ielm ffap time-stamp misearch multi-isearch sh-script smie executable
view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew
holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso face-remap
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb init rainbow-mode color-identifiers-mode python tramp-sh
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat
ls-lisp prettify-greek form-feed hamburger-menu tmm erc-xdcc erc-track
erc-spelling erc-sound erc-services erc-ring erc-page
erc-desktop-notifications erc-notify erc-networks erc-netsplit erc-menu
erc-match erc-log erc-list erc-identd erc-dcc erc-pcomplete erc-capab
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join manoj-dark-theme org-duration
semantic/tag-file semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files org-eldoc
image-file ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win ol-docview ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-habit sauron-ams-org
sauron-elfeed sauron-identica sauron-jabber sauron-mu4e
sauron-twittering sauron-notifications notifications sauron-org
sauron-erc erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat erc-loaddefs
sauron-dbus sauron cl idle-org-agenda org-agenda org-refile org2blog
ox-wp metaweblog xml-rpc url-http url-auth url-gw nsm hydra lv htmlize
ox-beamer ox-org ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-fortran ob-shell
ob-latex ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom
geiser-base ob-C ob-plantuml org-tempo tempo org-protocol ox-youtube
org-ebib bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-dired mu4e desktop frameset
mu4e-org mu4e-main mu4e-view mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists mule-util mu4e-vars mu4e-meta
smtpmail-multi smtpmail sendmail khardel yaml-mode vdirel org-vcard ebib
helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color
ebib-reading-list ebib-notes org-element org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table org-keys org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
ol org-compat org-macs avl-tree ebib-filters ebib-keywords ebib-utils
ebib-db parsebib hl-line bib-cite auctex-latexmk tex-buf latex
latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex
auctex cdlatex texmathp bibretrieve bibtex-utils reftex reftex-loaddefs
reftex-vars bibtex flycheck-plantuml plantuml-mode geiser paredit-menu
paredit scheme-complete scheme lockywolf-helm flycheck-clang-analyzer
f90 magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode git-commit transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm
log-edit message rmc rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async shell
pcomplete vc vc-dispatcher flycheck rx dash flyspell-correct flyspell
ispell gdb-mi bindat gud hideshow foldout noutline outline company pcase
hippie-exp autoinsert ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ggtags etags fileloop generator xref
project ewoc srecode/mode semantic/senator srecode/insert
srecode/filters srecode/args ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect
ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar semantic/sb speedbar
sb-image dframe eieio-custom srecode/find srecode/map srecode/ctxt
srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/fields srecode/table srecode
semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode semantic/decorate/mode
semantic/decorate pulse semantic/bovine/c hideif cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/idle semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/dep semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base semantic/ctxt
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
eww mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util time-date thingatpt url-queue url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util puny svg dom djvu pdf-occur ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func
cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools pdf-view pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util advice format-spec doc-view jka-compr image-mode
exif ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr discover-my-major cl-extra
help-mode discover makey woman man server secrets dbus
ido-completing-read+ memoize minibuf-eldef ido xml dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs compile comint ansi-color ring autorevert filenotify
elec-pair display-line-numbers display-fill-column-indicator hi-lock
mic-paren shackle trace windmove edmacro kmacro bookmark
text-property-search pp savehist recentf tree-widget super-save rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
diminish xt-mouse use-package-ensure-system-package system-packages
cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core init-custom finder-inf tex-site
org2blog-autoloads slime-autoloads w3m-load info package easymenu
browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1277462 107909)
 (symbols 48 74802 4)
 (strings 32 309090 17030)
 (string-bytes 1 15192927)
 (vectors 16 136335)
 (vector-slots 8 2491198 165358)
 (floats 8 3105 683)
 (intervals 56 18651 251)
 (buffers 1000 139))

-- 
Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf)
(Laptop)