Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Update git-annex to 8.20201116

From: Kyle Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 21:42:44 -0500

Doing a simple version bump to the latest git-annex version runs into a build
failure.  This turns out to be in code that's only active when the torrent
library isn't available, which explains why it wasn't noticed before release.
(This is fixed upstream in 9e09dcb2c.)

Patch 1-2 make the torrent library available to sidestep that failure, and I
think it's a good change in general given that it's the newer and preferred
code path.

  [1/4] gnu: Add ghc-bencode.
  [2/4] gnu: Add ghc-torrent.
  [3/4] gnu: ghc-filepath-bytestring: Update to 1.4.2.1.6.
  [4/4] gnu: git-annex: Update to 8.20201116.

 gnu/packages/haskell-apps.scm |  5 ++--
 gnu/packages/haskell-xyz.scm  | 52 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 2 files changed, 53 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: 14641312a90e036b0be2d57b3a358578fc46540a
-- 
2.29.2.454.gaff20da3a2