Subject: tests/swh.scm hangs building guix with guile-2.2

From: Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 17:52:21 -0800

I'm exploring building with guile 2.2 because guile-gnutls built with
guile 3.0 is only available in experimental, and even there, missing for
arm64.

FAIL: tests/swh.scm - lookup-origin

And then hangs indefinitely. I've seen it run for hours at a time. Works
fine with guile 3.0.

In tests/swh.log, there is not much there, though obviously seems
problematic:

warning: cannot run Web server for tests: Address already in use
In thread:
In procedure listen: Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting open
file port): #f

I don't have any debian patches applied to tests/swh.scm and do not
think any other patches are likely to affect this here, but you never
know. :)

live well,
  vagrant