Subject: bug#44747: closed (Re: [bug#44747] [PATCH] etc: snippets: Add new build systems to package snippet.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 16:10:01 +0000

Your bug report

#44747: [PATCH] etc: snippets: Add new build systems to package snippet.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
44747: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=44747
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#44747] [PATCH] etc: snippets: Add new build systems to package snippet.
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 17:09:07 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

[email-masked] skribis:

> From: Morgan Smith <[email-masked]>
>
> * etc/snippets/scheme-mode/guix-package: Add the following as possibilities
> for the build-system field:
>
> clojure-build-system
> copy-build-system
> dune-build-system
> guile-build-system
> julia-build-system
> linux-module-build-system
> maven-build-system
> node-build-system
> qt-build-system
> rakudo-build-system
> ---
>  etc/snippets/scheme-mode/guix-package | 10 ++++++++++

Applied, thanks!

Ludo’.

Subject: [PATCH] etc: snippets: Add new build systems to package snippet.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Morgan Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 19:34:25 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

From: Morgan Smith <[email-masked]>

* etc/snippets/scheme-mode/guix-package: Add the following as possibilities
for the build-system field:

clojure-build-system
copy-build-system
dune-build-system
guile-build-system
julia-build-system
linux-module-build-system
maven-build-system
node-build-system
qt-build-system
rakudo-build-system
---
 etc/snippets/scheme-mode/guix-package | 10 ++++++++++
 1 file changed, 10 insertions(+)

diff --git a/etc/snippets/scheme-mode/guix-package b/etc/snippets/scheme-mode/guix-package
index 48b87e3599..9ff6f997d1 100644
--- a/etc/snippets/scheme-mode/guix-package
+++ b/etc/snippets/scheme-mode/guix-package
@@ -11,20 +11,30 @@
                                           "ant-build-system"
                                           "asdf-build-system"
                                           "cargo-build-system"
+                                          "clojure-build-system"
                                           "cmake-build-system"
+                                          "copy-build-system"
                                           "dub-build-system"
+                                          "dune-build-system"
                                           "emacs-build-system"
                                           "font-build-system"
                                           "glib-or-gtk-build-system"
                                           "gnu-build-system"
                                           "go-build-system"
+                                          "guile-build-system"
                                           "haskell-build-system"
+                                          "julia-build-system"
+                                          "linux-module-build-system"
+                                          "maven-build-system"
                                           "meson-build-system"
                                           "minify-build-system"
+                                          "node-build-system"
                                           "ocaml-build-system"
                                           "perl-build-system"
                                           "python-build-system"
+                                          "qt-build-system"
                                           "r-build-system"
+                                          "rakudo-build-system"
                                           "ruby-build-system"
                                           "scons-build-system"
                                           "texlive-build-system"
-- 
2.29.2