Subject: Re: bug#44711: [PATCH] Add movement commands `tabulated-list-next-column' and `tabulated-list-previous-column'

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 09:08:41 +0100

"Peter Feigl" <[email-masked]> writes:

> I'd be happy to try to get my employer to sign the papers, please send
> me the forms (in German, if that is relevant).
>
> If possible, feel free to use this patch without papers signed.

This looks useful, but the patch is indeed to big to apply without
paperwork.

Here's the form to get started:

-------

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]