Subject: 27.1; gnus-article-date-headers-no-duplicates

From: 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 14:31:47 +0800

(setq gnus-article-date-headers '(combined-local-lapsed original))

   Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 11:17:05 +0800 (1 week, 4 days, 3 hours ago)
   Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 19:17:05 -0800

and (setq gnus-article-date-headers '(local original))

   Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 11:17:05 +0800
   Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 19:17:05 -0800

are great....

*Except* when the timezones match:

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 17:53:54 +0800 (4 days, 19 hours, 20 minutes ago)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 17:53:54 +0800 (CST)

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 17:53:54 +0800
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 17:53:54 +0800 (CST)

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 17:53:54 +0800
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 17:53:54 +0800

In such cases, there should be a variable that is consulted,
gnus-article-date-headers-no-duplicates, that would cause the second
lines not to appear.