Subject: [bug#44700] [PATCH v3 0/2] More configurable setuid/setgid support

From: Brice Waegeneire <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 22:03:18 +0200

I have changed Chris name, identend the commit message. And documented that
new record.

Brice Waegeneire (1):
  services: Migrate to <setuid-program>.

Chris Lemmer-Webber (1):
  services: setuid: More configurable setuid support.

 doc/guix.texi            | 43 ++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 gnu/build/activation.scm | 38 ++++++++++++++++++++-------
 gnu/services.scm         | 45 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 gnu/services/dbus.scm    | 13 ++++++---
 gnu/services/desktop.scm | 26 +++++++++++-------
 gnu/services/docker.scm  |  9 ++++---
 gnu/services/xorg.scm    |  4 ++-
 gnu/system.scm           | 45 +++++++++++++++++--------------
 gnu/system/setuid.scm    | 57 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 221 insertions(+), 59 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/system/setuid.scm

-- 
2.31.1