Subject: Re: [bug#44700] services: setuid: More configurable setuid support.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 21:48:10 +0100

Hi Chris!

Christopher Lemmer Webber <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Ludovic Courtès writes:

[...]

>> Maybe what we could do is rename ‘operating-system-setuid-programs’ to
>> ’%operating-system-setuid-programs’, keep that internal, and add a new
>> ‘operating-system-setuid-programs’ that calls the other one and
>> “canonicalizes” list entries so that they’re all <setuid-program>
>> records.
>
> "rename"?  There is no operating-system-setuid-programs so I'm not sure
> what you mean to rename from... setuid-program-entry, or presumably
> activate-setuid-programs...?

I’m referring to the <operating-system> accessor called
‘operating-system-setuid-programs’, in (gnu system).

Does that make sense?

Thanks,
Ludo’.