Subject: bug#44682: closed (Re: bug#44682: 28.0.50; dired on file with space first: dired-get-file-for-visit: File no longer exists; type‘g’ to update Dired buffer)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 15:41:02 +0000

Your bug report

#44682: 28.0.50; dired on file with space first: dired-get-file-for-visit: File no longer exists; type ‘g’ to update Dired buffer

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
44682: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=44682
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#44682: 28.0.50; dired on file with space first: dired-get-file-for-visit: File no longer exists; type ‘g’ to update Dired buffer
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Cc: Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 16:40:08 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Jean Louis <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi,

>> The dired-filename text property was lost due to a decode-coding-region
>> call. I've fixed this in Tramp, pushed to master.
>>
>> Jean, does it work for you?
>
> It works well. Thank you much.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm closing the bug.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 28.0.50; dired on file with space first: dired-get-file-for-visit: File no longer exists; type ‘g’ to update Dired buffer
From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 15:21:15 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The directory folder has probably a space in the name. It is hard to
know for me who made this directory and how. People are using their
GUI.

Error in Dired is:
dired-get-file-for-visit: File no longer exists; type ‘g’ to update Dired buffer

It should be possible to handle such directories.

  /scp:root@room:/home/study/Movies:
  total used in directory 879904 available 26.5 GiB
  drwxr-xr-x  2 study study      4096 Nov 14 14:47  folder
  drwxr-xr-x  4 study study      4096 Nov 16 15:17 .
  drwx------ 20 study study      4096 Nov 14 14:47 ..
C -rw-------  1 study study 901000535 Nov 16 14:41 Ralph Breaks the Internet.mkv
  drwxr-xr-x  2 study study      4096 Sep 21 03:17 Zathura A Space Adventure (2005)

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.8, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-11-14 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 31f94e4b1c3dc201646ec436d3e2c477f784ed21
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11907000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2020-11-14 --with-modules
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  say-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  dired-launch-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-ff-cache-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Programming/git/emacs-libpq/test hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/test
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-cf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.13/rcd-cf
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-1.13/rcd-db
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db-init hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-init-1.7/rcd-db-init
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-password hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-password-1.1/rcd-password
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-utilities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.24/rcd-utilities
~/Programming/git/emacs-libvterm/vterm hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-0.0.1/vterm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/packages/printing hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/printing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-num hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-info hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-goto hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-tempo hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-attach-git hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200908.1428/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl

Features:
(tramp-cmds tramp-cache tabify mm-archive jabber-rtt jabber-otr
jabber-keepalive jabber-ping jabber jabber-notifications notifications
jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage
jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux
jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server
jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common
jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway
jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard
jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register helm-ring helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info
two-column list-utils rcd-video jabber-roster jabber-presence
jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring
hexrgb jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history
jabber-chatbuffer jabber-menu jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core
jabber-console ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls
jabber-logon jabber-xml jabber-util emms-volume emms-volume-mixerctl
emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-mode
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms emms-compat hywconfig
iso-transl hmouse-tag etags fileloop xref hyperbole hinit hibtypes
hib-doc-id hsys-org hsys-www pcase klink hib-kbd hib-social
hib-debbugs hactypes hui-mini hui hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs hui-menu
hyrolo-menu hyrolo hmail hui-jmenu hmouse-sh hmouse-drv hypb locate
hui-window pulse hycontrol hsettings hui-em-but hbut hact hpath hhist
hbdata htz cal-julian hbmap hmoccur hui-select hvar set hversion
hload-path cus-edit org-agenda image-converter wordnut wordnut-history
wordnut-u mhtml-mode css-mode js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sgml-mode
shr-color gnutls network-stream url-http url-gw nsm macros log-edit
pcvs-util add-log smerge-mode diff goto-addr vterm vterm-module
mail-extr wdired shadow mailalias emacsbug dired-x shortdoc cps rabbit
rect quail vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc vc-dispatcher project debug
backtrace sql whitespace markdown-mode edit-indirect
rcd-devel-utilities rx ffap recentf tree-widget pcmpl-unix em-unix
em-term term ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode eshell
esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util ispell server vc-filewise vc-rcs hyperscope sendmail bookmark
pp imenu disp-table woman man sh-script smie executable cl-print
help-fns radix-tree winner sort helm-system-packages-pacman
helm-system-packages tramp-sh cperl-mode view vc-git diff-mode
perl-mode face-remap url-cache url-auth url-file url-dired dired-aux
dired-launch mule-util misearch multi-isearch org-element avl-tree
generator ol-w3m ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info org-id org-refile
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt cl-extra help-mode speedbar
ezimage dframe ol-eww eww xdg url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ob-dot
ob-lisp ob-perl ob-scheme ob-shell ob-sql ob-ditaa ob-plantuml
timeclock paren scroll-all saveplace immortal-scratch hl-line
elec-pair time battery cus-start cus-load festival rcd-wrs-variables
bbdb bbdb-site timezone mutt-tools maildir qp maildir-index dash s
noflet cl-indent dotassoc kv gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum shr
kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mailabbrev gmm-utils gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit mm-view mml-smime
mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mail-utils smime dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailheader windmove
rcd-cf org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs chart rcd-db helm-mode
helm-files tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep wgrep-helm
wgrep grep compile text-property-search comint ansi-color helm-regexp
format-spec helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm async-bytecomp advice
helm-global-bindings helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match
helm-lib async time-stamp rcd-db-init skeleton pq rcd-sent-folder
rcd-password rcd-utilities ivy delsel ring ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
color persistent-scratch helm-config gold-price units tex-site edmacro
kmacro helm-easymenu kotl-autoloads finder-inf cl easy-mmode info
package easymenu browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese
eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3009830 318086)
 (symbols 48 68421 10)
 (strings 32 464116 79376)
 (string-bytes 1 28419499)
 (vectors 16 105387)
 (vector-slots 8 2442028 221951)
 (floats 8 917 3475)
 (intervals 56 5417469 2931)
 (buffers 992 283))

-- 
Thanks,
Jean Louis
⎔ λ 🄯 𝍄 𝌡 𝌚