Subject: bug#44682: 28.0.50; dired on file with space first: dired-get-file-for-visit: File no longer exists; type ‘g’ to update Dired buffer

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 15:21:15 +0300

The directory folder has probably a space in the name. It is hard to
know for me who made this directory and how. People are using their
GUI.

Error in Dired is:
dired-get-file-for-visit: File no longer exists; type ‘g’ to update Dired buffer

It should be possible to handle such directories.

  /scp:root@room:/home/study/Movies:
  total used in directory 879904 available 26.5 GiB
  drwxr-xr-x  2 study study      4096 Nov 14 14:47  folder
  drwxr-xr-x  4 study study      4096 Nov 16 15:17 .
  drwx------ 20 study study      4096 Nov 14 14:47 ..
C -rw-------  1 study study 901000535 Nov 16 14:41 Ralph Breaks the Internet.mkv
  drwxr-xr-x  2 study study      4096 Sep 21 03:17 Zathura A Space Adventure (2005)

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.8, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-11-14 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 31f94e4b1c3dc201646ec436d3e2c477f784ed21
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11907000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2020-11-14 --with-modules
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  say-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  dired-launch-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-ff-cache-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Programming/git/emacs-libpq/test hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/test
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-cf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.13/rcd-cf
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-1.13/rcd-db
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db-init hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-init-1.7/rcd-db-init
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-password hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-password-1.1/rcd-password
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-utilities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.24/rcd-utilities
~/Programming/git/emacs-libvterm/vterm hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-0.0.1/vterm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/packages/printing hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/printing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-num hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-info hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-goto hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-tempo hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-attach-git hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200908.1428/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl

Features:
(tramp-cmds tramp-cache tabify mm-archive jabber-rtt jabber-otr
jabber-keepalive jabber-ping jabber jabber-notifications notifications
jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage
jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux
jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server
jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common
jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway
jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard
jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register helm-ring helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info
two-column list-utils rcd-video jabber-roster jabber-presence
jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring
hexrgb jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history
jabber-chatbuffer jabber-menu jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core
jabber-console ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls
jabber-logon jabber-xml jabber-util emms-volume emms-volume-mixerctl
emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-mode
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms emms-compat hywconfig
iso-transl hmouse-tag etags fileloop xref hyperbole hinit hibtypes
hib-doc-id hsys-org hsys-www pcase klink hib-kbd hib-social
hib-debbugs hactypes hui-mini hui hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs hui-menu
hyrolo-menu hyrolo hmail hui-jmenu hmouse-sh hmouse-drv hypb locate
hui-window pulse hycontrol hsettings hui-em-but hbut hact hpath hhist
hbdata htz cal-julian hbmap hmoccur hui-select hvar set hversion
hload-path cus-edit org-agenda image-converter wordnut wordnut-history
wordnut-u mhtml-mode css-mode js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sgml-mode
shr-color gnutls network-stream url-http url-gw nsm macros log-edit
pcvs-util add-log smerge-mode diff goto-addr vterm vterm-module
mail-extr wdired shadow mailalias emacsbug dired-x shortdoc cps rabbit
rect quail vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc vc-dispatcher project debug
backtrace sql whitespace markdown-mode edit-indirect
rcd-devel-utilities rx ffap recentf tree-widget pcmpl-unix em-unix
em-term term ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode eshell
esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util ispell server vc-filewise vc-rcs hyperscope sendmail bookmark
pp imenu disp-table woman man sh-script smie executable cl-print
help-fns radix-tree winner sort helm-system-packages-pacman
helm-system-packages tramp-sh cperl-mode view vc-git diff-mode
perl-mode face-remap url-cache url-auth url-file url-dired dired-aux
dired-launch mule-util misearch multi-isearch org-element avl-tree
generator ol-w3m ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info org-id org-refile
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt cl-extra help-mode speedbar
ezimage dframe ol-eww eww xdg url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ob-dot
ob-lisp ob-perl ob-scheme ob-shell ob-sql ob-ditaa ob-plantuml
timeclock paren scroll-all saveplace immortal-scratch hl-line
elec-pair time battery cus-start cus-load festival rcd-wrs-variables
bbdb bbdb-site timezone mutt-tools maildir qp maildir-index dash s
noflet cl-indent dotassoc kv gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum shr
kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mailabbrev gmm-utils gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit mm-view mml-smime
mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mail-utils smime dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailheader windmove
rcd-cf org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs chart rcd-db helm-mode
helm-files tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep wgrep-helm
wgrep grep compile text-property-search comint ansi-color helm-regexp
format-spec helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm async-bytecomp advice
helm-global-bindings helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match
helm-lib async time-stamp rcd-db-init skeleton pq rcd-sent-folder
rcd-password rcd-utilities ivy delsel ring ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
color persistent-scratch helm-config gold-price units tex-site edmacro
kmacro helm-easymenu kotl-autoloads finder-inf cl easy-mmode info
package easymenu browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese
eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3009830 318086)
 (symbols 48 68421 10)
 (strings 32 464116 79376)
 (string-bytes 1 28419499)
 (vectors 16 105387)
 (vector-slots 8 2442028 221951)
 (floats 8 917 3475)
 (intervals 56 5417469 2931)
 (buffers 992 283))

-- 
Thanks,
Jean Louis
⎔ λ 🄯 𝍄 𝌡 𝌚